******Official Fall Foliage Photo & Video Thread******

ckf

Nice videos, we're showing a bit of color down here in central VT also, especially the elevations around Groton. Looking like some bright reds this year. I'm heading to YouTube next to subscribe to your channel. 

18 minutes ago, Sael said:

Nice videos, we're showing a bit of color down here in central VT also, especially the elevations around Groton. Looking like some bright reds this year. I'm heading to YouTube next to subscribe to your channel. 

Thanks! Rob and I are planning on going to Groton next week to fly.  We are going to try to get to Owls Head from somewhere on VT 232.

On 9/11/2017 at 2:38 PM, ckf said:

I met Rob this morning and we headed to Little Averill Pond to fly. Here's a pic of the pond. I'll have the video later.

20170911-Averill.jpg

Eric Fisher from WBZ in Boston is going to use this photo during tonight's weather report. To bad we don't get WBZ up here in the sticks.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Here's the video from Groton Lake.

Looking good!

Unsolicited tip:

I would try to avoid shots where you are doing a fly in or zoom in to an area, then cut to a shot where you are flying out or zooming out from the same area.  Mix it up with a sideways slide shot between them. :bc:

Neal

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Looking good!

Unsolicited tip:

I would try to avoid shots where you are doing a fly in or zoom in to an area, then cut to a shot where you are flying out or zooming out from the same area.  Mix it up with a sideways slide shot between them. :bc:

Neal

Thanks Neal, I really appreciate the tips. Keep them coming :bc: