WTF is going on at Fox News?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Maybe hiring all those hot women wasn't such a good idea after all

No Shit and when will these idiots learn that you never take pictures of your junk and send them to women....it never ends well! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit and when will these idiots learn that you never take pictures of your junk and send them to women....it never ends well! :lol:

I'm guessing some of them just have too big of an ego that it over runs their common sense. Sexual harassment in the workplace...its not the same workplace as 20 years ago anymore. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm guessing some of them just have too big of an ego that it over runs their common sense. Sexual harassment in the workplace...its not the same workplace as 20 years ago anymore. 

Yeah and back then it was a smack on the ass and some dirty talk....no pictures to prove anything.:thumb:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah and back then it was a smack on the ass and some dirty talk....no pictures to prove anything.:thumb:

Just a terrible idea :lol: But I bet they thought they'd never get in trouble over it.

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's weird as fuck that people need to "learn" that to me.  And some need to re-learn it...and then again.  I mean...WTF is wrong with society?!?!?!

Image result for anthony weiner

Guys are so retarded.

Women don't want pictures of dicks.

I'm sure they are out there , but in general woman are not like....oh I just met this great guy and look he sent me a picture of his dick!!!

Wives were talking about it the other night. Five out of five woman did not want a picture of husband's cock. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Guys are so retarded.

Women don't want pictures of dicks.

I'm sure they are out there , but in general woman are not like....oh I just met this great guy and look he sent me a picture of his dick!!!

Wives were talking about it the other night. Five out of five woman did not want a picture of husband's cock. :lol:

@Momorider will take all of the cock pictures he can get. 

• Like 1