Menard's on Saturday Morning...

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yup, nothing more thread worthy than two dogs in a pickup truck

It's a nice break from listening to you and the rest of the sisterhood bitching about Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i'm heading over to menards after a good soak in the sauna. i'm gonna pull three carts out of the corral and place them between parked cars. photos later for all the self righteous assholes in here. .....and you know who you are. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm heading over to menards after a good soak in the sauna. i'm gonna pull three carts out of the corral and place them between parked cars. photos later for all the self righteous assholes in here. .....and you know who you are. 

I would use a 20 foot kids race cart if they had one.

Look, this little fun thread wasn't supposed to be for the site librulz still wallering in their own self hatred and pity.  

You ladies should do your own little thread on what happens in the quilting/sewing parking lots on Saturday morning.

Oh, and hey IceWelcher, how's your Trump matching donation going for Houston. :lol:

Jesus, it's a good thing you boys can peck letters...cuz there's no talking with your feet in your mouths....almong with the penises.

:lmao:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We all expect that from men (supposedly) that own and drive mini vans.  Normal lib stuff.

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its about laughing.... something you libs havent done since Trump BEAT Hillary.

No Shit....surly drunken Fred is happier than this bald headed douche nozzle. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

We all expect that from men (supposedly) that own and drive mini vans.  Normal lib stuff.

Funny how he left out the part about fellating Lance in that sauna. :lol:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

poor snowflakes. get all wound up over a little fun. :lol: 

you guys need to head over to the safety of that other site. 

Exactly.  See?  Self awareness.  It's still a thing.

howeva!!!!  What you failed to see is this was just a quick thread to put a smile on some faces here.   Instead, and as usual, the FS librulz got emotionally sick when their minds told them to just have a quick grin and move on....and couldn't pass up some snide remarks. :lol:

Nobody cares though....your pain will last for 7.5more years at least....and will most likely scar for a lifetime.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Typical worthless paint huffer Jimmy :lol:  Bitches about forum and demeanor as he acts like the biggest prick on the forum :lmao: 

You got the biggest prick thing all sewn up Taintrider as well as stupidest :finger3: 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You got the biggest prick thing all sewn up Taintrider as well as stupidest :finger3: 

At least Jimmy is funny, that one just seems pissed all the time. :lol: 

• Thanks 2