As if we needed more evidence of what a steaming POS this guy is

ICEMAN!

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, its Neal.  You are already fucking up your mocking paradigm.  

Neal

I didn't fuck it up.  I played it though it's appropriate course and made my point that you having your name at the end of every post was silly.  The name probably fits you.   

Kneal

:lol:

44 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This maybe true but many times the left leaners who listen to him distort or take out of context his comments which does not help their case. The guy has had a bullseye on his back for nearly 30 years and yet no one has seemed to be able to take him down a peg.

Truth has a strange way of surviving, when bullshit is constantly being shoveled at it. :news:  

39 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Bullshit, he makes outrageous clams that he gets called on.  His context is only anti-left so it's not that hard to see what his context is.  

He should have a bulls eye on his back.  He's a hack.

Neal

Yet he's been correct about the bias in the media, and has outed more RINOs than anyone.  He makes no bones about being conservative, and makes his arguments accordingly.  You want to describe that as a hacks hack, be my guest.  The Hate Rush bandwagon generally attracts people who've never listened to him, or are unable to think for themselves.  30 years Neal, and he's more popular than ever.  Guys like him are why a guy like Trump got elected.

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You can't be serious, you don't recall all the hate against Mika before she and Joe announced?  Really?  

How is that any different than Rush having a massive radio syndication? :dunno:

Neal

Well namely because Joe and Mika would get picked up by about 4 stations.  Rush is on about 600.

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Here is the thing Maddow, Hannity, and many other owe their existence to Limbaugh.  When he started out in 1988 or so there was no real cable news or internet and the MSM spoon fed out their narrative unchecked.  He certainly challenged them and shed some much needed sunlight on the dark under belly that is Washington politics.  

Absolutely.  Heard this guy on the radio one afternoon, listened for an hour before I even knew who he was.  He made alot of sense and was a counterpoint to all the bs and bias.  Then I remember thinking, this is the guy they're calling a racist, bigot, etc..?  His sarcasm goes over the head of 90% of the haters who listen to him.  I'm pretty sure Mainecat is from Rio Linda. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Keith Olberman: HOLD MY BEER!

I know its hard to believe, but that fucking blowhard is still making videos.  I don't know if it was the makeup, the lighting, camera angles, etc., but I swear to god he looked like a cartoon caricature of himself. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hacks owing their existence to other hacks doesn't excuse the original hacks being hacks...

Neal

I Just don't like listening to Rush anymore but back in the early 90s who else was giving an opposing view?  For instance Tom Daschle's wife was a lobbyist working for companies that were getting contracts from appropriation bills written by Daschle and his fellow Democrats.  I can guarantee you that you would never had gotten that story from any one in the MSM.  The difference between Rush and many other hacks that have come since is his openness. He makes no bones about from which political stripe he comes from . 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I Just don't like listening to Rush anymore but back in the early 90s who else was giving an opposing view?  For instance Tom Daschle's wife was a lobbyist working for companies that were getting contracts from appropriation bills written by Daschle and his fellow Democrats.  I can guarantee you that you would never had gotten that story from any one in the MSM.  The difference between Rush and many other hacks that have come since is his openness. He makes no bones about from which political stripe he comes from . 

Exactly.  Since when does being intellectually honest get held against you?  Liberals for 30 years think its de rigeur to tell everyone just how much they hate Rush Limbaugh, and Trump, and anyone else they're trying the Alinsky tactics on, to shut them up.  All it has accomplished is make people curious to find out for themselves.  Air America has come and gone.  Rush is still thriving.  Trump had "no chance", but got elected.  Me thinks much of the public is "woke" to being bullshitted for over 30 years

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Since when does being intellectually honest get held against you?  Liberals for 30 years think its de rigeur to tell everyone just how much they hate Rush Limbaugh, and Trump, and anyone else they're trying the Alinsky tactics on, to shut them up.  All it has accomplished is make people curious to find out for themselves.  Air America has come and gone.  Rush is still thriving.  Trump had "no chance", but got elected.  Me thinks much of the public is "woke" to being bullshitted for over 30 years

The complete failure of Air America  is a good example  of the left not getting it.  Left leaning news and talk outlets are everywhere so Air America never really brought anything but vitriol to an already well represented point of view.  I have always said that the left created Fox news they just did not realize it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

She used to be the local news info babe but back then her opinion was kept to a minimum.

I watch Morning Joe occasionally and I swear all she ever says is shit like...oh my god, just terrible, he is ruining the country...etc, ect.....and that is only when Scarborough lets her get in word in edgewise. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I don't recall ever mentioning Maddow.

Link?

Don't have MSNBC either...

Swing and a major miss

So you have no frame of reference and are just here being a cunt...what the fuck happened to you?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So now we've gone from

"you suck Maddow's dick"

to 

"you know who Maddow is"

:lol:

No you suck her dick and you know who she is you are just being Smarmy about admitting it. Just so we are clear you saying you do not know or agree with or cheer for Maddow is the equivalent of MC saying he is an independent.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No you suck her dick and you know who she is you are just being Smarmy about admitting it. Just so we are clear you saying you do not know or agree with or cheer for Maddow is the equivalent of MC saying he is an independent.

Seriously, find a thread where I've ever mentioned Maddow and "sucked her dick"

I'll wait...