This could never happen...

JEFF

http://wmur.com/article/new-voting-statistics-show-6540-people-registered-to-vote-in-nh-last-year-using-out-of-state-drivers-licenses-as-ids/12196129?src=app

(Update:) Those facts prompted Kris Kobach, vice chairman of President Donald Trump's Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, to charge that in last year's close U.S. Senate race in which Democrat Maggie Hassan defeated Republican Kelly Ayotte, "it is highly likely that voting by nonresidents changed the result." Hassan defeated Ayotte by 1,017 votes.

Meanwhile in other news, 5000 Democrats illegally voted in NH's presidential elections, a recent investigation just concluded.  I wonder why Mainecat hasn't started a thread about that, considering its his home state.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile in other news, 5000 Democrats illegally voted in NH's presidential elections, a recent investigation just concluded.  I wonder why Mainecat hasn't started a thread about that, considering its his home state.

I was just reading that more people voted than were in the population in one district. Chicago I think.  

But Im sure they voted R. :lol:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT is a liar and a fraud :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because he is a partisan hack twat claiming to be an independent.

Like Maine the southern part of the state of NH is controlled by moderate democrats. They are responsible for its great economy in the southern half or the states. The northern parts still controlled by old fat racist white guys struggle along with the highest amount of residents  on the public dole....sorta like Alabama.

JEFf knows this already

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Ayotte was a horrible senator and went down because she sucked McConnells ass.

it was my vote that knocked her off.

there was no doubt in my mind she was going to lose as she hopped on the RWW crazy train with too many things in the year prior but there are huge issues with MA residents voting here,  esp in a town like Durham where they are voting where they are going to school rather than in their home town which IMO is 100% wrong.   it would be simple enough to require a valid license listing an address in the town you are voting,  if your away at school absentee vote where you really live which is with your parents

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like Maine the southern part of the state of NH is controlled by moderate democrats. They are responsible for its great economy in the southern half or the states. The northern parts still controlled by old fat racist white guys struggle along with the highest amount of residents  on the public dole....sorta like Alabama.

JEFf knows this already

wrong 

but certainly our conservatives are not in general right wing whackos