More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No, being a police officer is for a pussy...  So much so women become police officers just as often as men.  Its a profession for the weak.  I was neither afraid or tried to be a cop cause im not a pussy and need more danger and excitement beside being a donut taste tester.

So, you WERE afraid!!! LMAO!!  post up a pic of yourself, I bet you're a puny  " GIRLY MON "!!! LMAO! BLOWHICA!!

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I get more danger in just one day then that idiot saw in a career.  Nothing exciting about being a cop.  While many are good and great officers, many are not and are there cause they can't cut in the real world with out being in adult daycare called......  Police department.  Jesus the police department would recruit the shit out of us from the military.  I entertained a police department on my separation from the military under career transition for 1 day....  By going to talk to them it got me out of work for the day just like giving blood.

So, why didn't you try to get on? Drugs? Afraid? Polygraph test? Background invest? What was it? 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

So, you WERE afraid!!! LMAO!!  post up a pic of yourself, I bet you're a puny  " GIRLY MON "!!! LMAO! BLOWHICA!!

Ok here is a picture....

It’s not of me but it is picture of why I am not a police officer....  it’s so easy any pussy can do it....  you are a bitch in a bitch dominated profession.

E09A5236-2050-4318-9836-68277F7D9621.jpeg.ed831908e18fb3ccee103cb3764f0bd6.jpeg

Just now, awful knawful said:

Diesel over cock anyday, yes!

I'm sure you do suck diesel fumes while you're sucking cock.   You said it!! You said you sucked diesel over cocks!!!! LMAO!! OMG!!! What SELF-OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just self :owned: yourself..............TO THE MOST MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ok here is a picture....

It’s not of me but it is picture of why I am not a police officer....  it’s so easy any pussy can do it....  you are a bitch in a bitch dominated profession.

E09A5236-2050-4318-9836-68277F7D9621.jpeg.ed831908e18fb3ccee103cb3764f0bd6.jpeg

They got more balls that you do, at least they tried!!! LMAO!! You like being outdone by a split-ass? LMMFAO!! BLOWHICA!!

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm sure you do suck diesel fumes while you're sucking cock.   You said it!! You said you sucked diesel over cocks!!!! LMAO!! OMG!!! What SELF-OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just self :owned: yourself..............TO THE MOST MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are seriously fucked up!

Must be a nice little world!

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

A fellow coworker of MZN’s...  except with darker skin, smaller boobs, and bigger guns.....

11FA77A4-77CD-4E37-B658-E976ED9627B5.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

A fellow coworker of MZN’s...  except with darker skin, smaller boobs, and bigger guns.....

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Machs new business plan!

$20000/ day is alot of Weiner!

downloadfile-7.jpg

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Machs new business plan!

$20000/ day is alot of Weiner!

downloadfile-7.jpg

Nope, doesn't count,  MEME-FAG!!! 

All you do is post memes and pics. You can't make up your own shit, 'cause you're a faggot.

You also can't stand up to me and go toe-to-toe. 

I asked you how much you made, and you FLAKED.

I asked you if you ever tried for the RCMP, and you FLAKED. 

You asked me for pics of my broads, and I posted, but you FLAKED. 

Memes can not save you from the " SEVERE OWNAGE "  that I hand you daily. 

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hopefully not. It's gonna' be a long time until we see the end of this bullshit case/trial.  Fucking feminist society this has become. Fuckin' bitch caused all this trouble. Fucking stonewalling cunt. 

Thankfully they fired him before his sexual harassment allegations from prior turned into rape and really brought the forces rep down.

Of course you will support him.  You are no different then he is.

10 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Thankfully they fired him before his sexual harassment allegations from prior turned into rape and really brought the forces rep down.

Of course you will support him.  You are no different then he is.

I'm much worse than he is. A defiant bitch would enrage me. Who the fuck is she to defy my authority!! 

So how does a cop end up with so much money z-not? Shaking down drug dealers? Inheritance? Cleaned out the evidence room and sold the dope?

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So how does a cop end up with so much money z-not? Shaking down drug dealers? Inheritance? Cleaned out the evidence room and sold the dope?

Lie?

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would support the death penalty for any cop that willfully violates someones constitutional rights......that would probably take care of our cop problem in 6-12 months.

That would take care of a lot of problems society wide, but do you really want to go down that road? Talk about bootlicking. And whose going to monitor that without some abuse of power somewhere? It's a never ending cycle.