Check your account email address ×

More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I dont consider policing an honorable profession.  I need more thrill and danger in a profession then the preschool teacher level of danger a police officer experiences through a career

So, did you try, or were you afraid??? 

Which one is it? 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh ....its because I wanted to make money and I'm not a socially awkward faggot with some weak ass power trip that I need to take out on people who cower because of a badge

So, you're saying you NEVER tried to be a cop????

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh ....its because I wanted to make money and I'm not a socially awkward faggot with some weak ass power trip that I need to take out on people who cower because of a badge

How much do you make a year? 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH, as we speak? 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No there is more honorable, exciting, dangerous, adrenaline rushing profession that pay way better then being a donut taste tester with a badge.

I'd bet I make more money in a year that MZN did in his best 3 years ever :lol: 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

How much do you make a year? 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH, as we speak? 

alot....and alot.....although my net worth should be 5k more than it is if you werent a fucking welcher 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You proved nothing other than youre a retard.....a track is not a tire. You owe me 5000 dollars US

You fucking bastid!! I spent a lot of time PROVING that case, and you fucking vaginal secretion, you never manned-up and paid me the 5 Gs. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is the exact shape of MZN :lol: he is such a little boner biting bitch

Pay up you welching bitch, that uses his nose to give black men anal intercourse. 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I get more danger in just one day then that idiot saw in a career.  Nothing exciting about being a cop.  While many are good and great officers, many are not and are there cause they can't cut in the real world with out being in adult daycare called......  Police department.  Jesus the police department would recruit the shit out of us from the military.  I entertained a police department on my separation from the military under career transition for 1 day....  By going to talk to them it got me out of work for the day just like giving blood.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm saying being a cop was so far beneath me never one time did the thought ever crossed my mind

Ok , so we now know, YOU WERE AFRAID TO BE A COP!!!   

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No there is more honorable, exciting, dangerous, adrenaline rushing profession that pay way better then being a donut taste tester with a badge.

So, did you try to be a cop, or were you afraid???

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

alot....and alot.....although my net worth should be 5k more than it is if you werent a fucking welcher 

What the fuck do you do anyways? Ain't you the one that moves from state to state like a transient, looking for work? Are you a machinist or somethin'? What the fuck do you do in Indiana? 

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Spit or swallow? Which one?

Idiot!

Did you ever try for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police? Yes or no??? 

Just answer, yes or no???

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

What the fuck do you do anyways? Ain't you the one that moves from state to state like a transient, looking for work? Are you a machinist or somethin'? What the fuck do you do in Indiana? 

I'm the highest paid hourly employee for a fortune 200 company .....and you are a disabled mall cop spinning tails on the internet 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bet I make more in ONE DAY than you make in three months. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm the highest paid hourly employee for a fortune 200 company .....and you are a disabled mall cop spinning tails on the internet 

OK, so  WTF do you do, and how much do you make an hour? 

Why are you afraid to post it?  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

So, did you try to be a cop, or were you afraid???

No, being a police officer is for a pussy...  So much so women become police officers just as often as men.  Its a profession for the weak.  I was neither afraid or tried to be a cop cause im not a pussy and need more danger and excitement beside being a donut taste tester.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No, being a police officer is for a pussy...  So much so women become police officers just as often as men.  Its a profession for the weak.  I was neither afraid or tried to be a cop cause im not a pussy and need more danger and excitement beside being a donut taste tester.

MZN :owned: 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OK, so  WTF do you do, and how much do you make an hour? 

Why are you afraid to post it?  

I used to share personal info and stories and pics here......but now that we have cops hanging around I wont be sharing anything. Cops are the type of people that would contact employers on here and do shit to disrupt peoples personal lives to settle petty internet scores .....fuck that shit