More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank god for cell phones. They habe showed us what our law enforcement really is. A tool for the destruction of our rights

but where are all the ufo photos? oh....yetis and ghosts too? could it be that all the things we were told that existed but never saw really don’t exist, and all the things we were told that never happened really do? 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

This has a long way to go, you bastard. It could take months, if not YEARS before this is completely adjudicated, you little bastid. 

And you're worse than bennytoomany. He thinks ALL cops are dirty and you think ALL cops should do what they want and get away with everything. I'm simply saying that, given their position and responsabilities, they should be held to a higher standard than the general public. THEY should be the example that others should want to follow. Yeah I know. Pipe dreams.

Edited by Skidude600

10 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

And you're worse than bennytoomany. He thinks ALL cops are dirty and you think ALL cops should do what they want and get away with everything. I'm simply saying that, given their position and responsabilities, they should be held to a higher standard than the general public. THEY should be the example that others should want to follow. Yeah I know. Pipe dreams.

I dont think all cops are dirty. I think they are either dirty or complicit for not coming forward more to root out the bad ones

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Just try looking at it from the cop's point of view. Another agency asked him to make the draw, this is what he does, he's a registered POLICE PHLEBOTOMIST!! He actually was helping the trucker in getting EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE, that could have saved him a civil suit. 

What would it have hurt if she let him make the draw? 

When she saw that it was getting heated, why did she persist and not walk away from it, and call a senior supervisor in? 

Some nurses are fucking cunts. I went through a similar situation at a nursing home, the fucking nurse put me in a legal bind with a patient and the patient's family. We were there for quite a while, and the cunt made it worse than it had to be. Hey, SOME NURSES ARE CUNTS. 

Fucking Wubbles should have just shut the fuck up and not screamed. Broads that scream make me want to slap the shit out of them. 

17 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I've come to the conclusion that many on this site hate cops. You either were afraid to try being a cop, or tried and failed the entrance process. 

WHICH ONE IS IT?????  

I'm no cop hater but that old cunt is PUNK.  He's what happens when someone has been on the job for too long and can't get laid .    Now he can boss around the pigeons down at the park , cause he ain't got nowhere else to be now .

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Just try looking at it from the cop's point of view. Another agency asked him to make the draw, this is what he does, he's a registered POLICE PHLEBOTOMIST!! He actually was helping the trucker in getting EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE, that could have saved him a civil suit. 

What would it have hurt if she let him make the draw? 

When she saw that it was getting heated, why did she persist and not walk away from it, and call a senior supervisor in? 

Some nurses are fucking cunts. I went through a similar situation at a nursing home, the fucking nurse put me in a legal bind with a patient and the patient's family. We were there for quite a while, and the cunt made it worse than it had to be. Hey, SOME NURSES ARE CUNTS. 

Fucking Wubbles should have just shut the fuck up and not screamed. Broads that scream make me want to slap the shit out of them. 

That other agency also told him to stand down as they had the means to get the blood other ways.....  That was before he manhandled, criminally assaulted, and violated the civil rights of this nurse doing her job.  FBI has this ex officers number.  The ex police officer is fucked and will be resorted to a lot lizard at a truck stop like most ex police officers turn into.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

hopefully he goes to jail.

I would support the death penalty for any cop that willfully violates someones constitutional rights......that would probably take care of our cop problem in 6-12 months.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

That other agency also told him to stand down as they had the means to get the blood other ways.....  That was before he manhandled, criminally assaulted, and violated the civil rights of this nurse doing her job.  FBI has this ex officers number.  The ex police officer is fucked and will be resorted to a lot lizard at a truck stop like most ex police officers turn into.

Did you ever try being a cop? Do you think you could have made it? I don't think so, I think you're a faggot. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would support the death penalty for any cop that willfully violates someones constitutional rights......that would probably take care of our cop problem in 6-12 months.

I support goofy-looking fucks like you getting the shit kicked out of them by a few cops. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Did you ever try being a cop? Do you think you could have made it? I don't think so, I think you're a faggot. 

well .....seeing as how 90% of cops are overweight low iq glorified mall security ......Id say almost anyone who can breath could be a cop

I support goofy-looking fucks like you getting the shit kicked out of them by a few cops. 

yah .....I'm the goofy looking one :lol: you look like a fat version of mini me wearing a gimp mask. ....complete with chicken wing arm fat and hip dysplasia youfucking half dwarf retard :lol: 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

hopefully he goes to jail.

Hopefully not. It's gonna' be a long time until we see the end of this bullshit case/trial.  Fucking feminist society this has become. Fuckin' bitch caused all this trouble. Fucking stonewalling cunt. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hopefully not. It's gonna' be a long time until we see the end of this bullshit case/trial.  Fucking feminist society this has become. Fuckin' bitch caused all this trouble. Fucking stonewalling cunt. 

You have been 100% wrong every single time.....just like lug height.....now where is my cash you stupid welching bitch 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well .....seeing as how 90% of cops are overweight low iq glorified mall security ......Id say almost anyone who can breath could be a cop

So, did you try, or were you afraid? 

Which one was it?  Tried and failed or you were scared? 

Just now, f7ben said:

You have been 100% wrong every single time.....just like lug height.....now where is my cash you stupid welching bitch 

I PROVED you were wrong. I also told you to go to PM, and we'll settle this, but now I know you're nothing but a meat-slapping 6 foot tall walking dildo, who probably ain't got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I dont consider policing an honorable profession.  I need more thrill and danger in a profession then the preschool teacher level of danger a police officer experiences through a career

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

So, did you try, or were you afraid? 

Which one was it?  Tried and failed or you were scared? 

Ahh ....its because I wanted to make money and I'm not a socially awkward faggot with some weak ass power trip that I need to take out on people who cower because of a badge

I PROVED you were wrong. I also told you to go to PM, and we'll settle this, but now I know you're nothing but a meat-slapping 6 foot tall walking dildo, who probably ain't got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out. 

You proved nothing other than youre a retard.....a track is not a tire. You owe me 5000 dollars US

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

All the ex cops I know could probably pound you into the ground. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah .....I'm the goofy looking one :lol: you look like a fat version of mini me wearing a gimp mask. ....complete with chicken wing arm fat and hip dysplasia youfucking half dwarf retard :lol: 

Don't make him mad, you won't like it when he is mad

IMG_20170421_211034.png