Bhent Airways , first flight

4 minutes ago, RJM said:

You got it. My buddy just painted it in his shop.

Damn thats bad ass.....I'd love to do some unusual attitude training after I get my skylegs under me.  In a a perfect world a guy would have a nice rv-4 or harmon rocket or glasair III tucked in right next to his 182 or cherokee 6 :lol: gotta have the family hauler and then a nice light aerobatic plane to take out some frustration on 

Just now, RJM said:

I told him to put them away before snapping the pic so you could thump your chest

:lol: are you a commercial pilot then??? I absolutely loath flying in a commercial cattle car. Its amazing I talked myself into flying in a little plane considering how much I dislike flying

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: are you a commercial pilot then??? I absolutely loath flying in a commercial cattle car. Its amazing I talked myself into flying in a little plane considering how much I dislike flying

Sure but if you want to get paid for it, that is the way to go.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn thats bad ass.....I'd love to do some unusual attitude training after I get my skylegs under me.  In a a perfect world a guy would have a nice rv-4 or harmon rocket or glasair III tucked in right next to his 182 or cherokee 6 :lol: gotta have the family hauler and then a nice light aerobatic plane to take out some frustration on 

Damn those old Cherokee 6's still fetch a pretty penny! 

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/mobile/search?model_group=PIPER+CHEROKEE+PA32+SERIES&s-type=aircraft

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure but if you want to get paid for it, that is the way to go.

I wouldnt mind getting my cpl through my 40's and then retiring from the steel industry and doing some charter work or maybe float plane for hire work part time. That would be a cool gig to ease into retirement on

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

yes they do.....they offer so much utility for the money. I think the useful load on them is damn near what the plane weighs ....it seems insurance doubles or even triples if you go from a 4 place to a 6 place though

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

A plane with a fllag painntjob....he would definitely go all Mohammad Atta in that thing! :lol:

:lol:  :lol:    

I dunno what make , model or anything else about that thing but it looks pretty badass !!!  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Would you just crash a plane into an Indiana cornfield already. People could visit the trough your giant scoop shovel beak leaves in the ground after visiting the James Dean museum. 

:saluting:

No