easiest steering ski

firecatguy

Oh boy , your asking for a lot of comments ;

ski doo skis on a ski doo sled 

ski doo skis on a yammi 

Polaris skis on a poo 

Cat skis becoase there the cats ass 

It'll will be flamin derailing of this thread . And at some point , financial advisers will come into it ....

:)

Any of the barney sleds that I have rode was like it had power steering...could steer with two fingers, so should be easy to get the Z1 to steer easy.

Setup is likely going to be the bigger difference with effort for steering, need patience and some seat time with slight adjustments.

I have the Curves and they are a great ski for all types of riding without adding increased effort to turn.

Not sure how much info you will get here though....the site name is a little misleading when it comes to actual "sled talk".....:lol:

I ran a number of different skis on my former F sleds and always found myself coming back to the SLP-SLT. On the '07/08 found it perfect with Shaper bars but on my '11 with it's altered geometry, more comfortable with the smaller round bars from SLP.  Combo of light effort and minimal to no darting combined with terrific bite makes it a ski you can live with mile after mile after mile.

I love my Curve skis on my Vector but for the money, I don't think you can go wrong with good, old and proven Kimpex Arrows. I put them on my XLT for my son and it was a huge improvement from the steel skis with ski skins. (which is a no brainer) They do steer light and and great for not darting. If you have the coin, then Curves with the Leading Edges also work well. A bonus with them is they direct snow into your skid.

https://www.kimpex.com/en-ca/products/snowmobile/skis-and-accessories/skis/kimpex-arrow-ii-ski-with-adaptor

https://www.curveindustries.com/collections/skis/products/curve-xs-snowmobile-skis-skis-only

HPIM1220 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1245 (Large).JPG