*****Official College Football Thread*****

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Badgers looked good yesterday after the first half. Put up 59 points in the second half plus the last 5 minutes of the 1st. I was terrified they wouldn't make the spread and fuck my weekend before it started. 

Yeah slow start for Bucky but they poured it on after that.:thumb:

Sparty up 7-3 over Bowling Green in the first half...not sure what to expect from them this year but it has to be better than last season.

Michigan/Florida and Bama/FSU should be good games later.:ylsuper:

On 9/2/2017 at 3:42 PM, Biggie Smails said:

IMG_3362.JPG.b8230e23ee82fb061dcca799dec6630b.JPG

Still hate Michigan I see. I bet you got a big woody when Speight threw those two pick sixes? 

Side note Speight sucks and I'm pretty pissed Harbaugh hasn't developed Peteres at this point. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Still hate Michigan I see. I bet you got a big woody when Speight threw those two pick sixes? 

Side note Speight sucks and I'm pretty pissed Harbaugh hasn't developed Peteres at this point. 

Of course I still hate the Wolverines...especially Walmart Wolverines...annoying fucks the lot of them. :thumb:

7 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Gotta ask, what is a Walmart wolverine?

It's a deragatory term for all the Michigan Wolverine fans that buy their gear at Walmart...usually tank tops. :lol:

18 hours ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Gotta ask, what is a Walmart wolverine?

It's actually a term used by butt hurt sparty fans to disparage Michigan fans who didn't attend Michigan but are still fans.

18 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's a deragatory term for all the Michigan Wolverine fans that buy their gear at Walmart...usually tank tops. :lol:

Did you go to MSU? I didn't go to Michigan I was just raised on Michigan football. Some family and friends are grads. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

It's actually a term used by butt hurt sparty fans to disparage Michigan fans who didn't attend Michigan but are still fans.

Did you go to MSU? I didn't go to Michigan I was just raised on Michigan football. Some family and friends are grads. 

Some just don't understand why folks would be Michigan fans. One word...Lions. :lol: 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I went to MSU and then transferred to NMU and good to know you are a Walmart Wolverine as well. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Speight done Okorn looked great the defense is better than last years?! 

Sparty  undisciplined, over 100 yards in penalties. Multiple turnovers, and the team cries all game when flagged or when they want a flag. Complete reflection of the head coach who is a whiny bitch 

Edited by jtssrx

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Michigan looked like shit too, until about 5:00 left in the 2nd 

I think they're way overrated 

The defense is outstanding. The offense sucks because they've played Speight for the last 16 games and he's white hot garbage. The oline is pretty average as well. But they have talent on that side of the ball. Im praying this Speight injury ends his time as QB. Shitty thing to say but he's the reason thry lost all three games last year. He's not a bigten QB 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Speight done Okorn looked great the defense is better than last years?! 

Sparty  undisciplined, over 100 yards in penalties. Multiple turnovers, and the team cries all game when flagged or when they want a flag. Complete reflection of the head coach who is a whiny bitch 

You take this stuff pretty serious...apparently you don't pay attention to Harbaughs sideline antics. :lol:

Im not talking about sideline antics and yes Harbaugh has blown up on refs. Im talking about the us against the world crap msu has been playing for eight y ars as well as the undisciplined behavior that Dantonio allows. This has been confirmed by Mike Valenti on 97.1. Dantonio runs his program like Tressel did at OSU. The inmates run the asylum. Last years team had clicks and a racial divide.  

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Im not talking about sideline antics and yes Harbaugh has blown up on refs. Im talking about the us against the world crap msu has been playing for eight y ars as well as the undisciplined behavior that Dantonio allows. This has been confirmed by Mike Valenti on 97.1. Dantonio runs his program like Tressel did at OSU. The inmates run the asylum. Last years team had clicks and a racial divide.  

Confirmed by Mike Valenti on 97.1.....are you fucking serious????!!!!!!  

Somebody get Governor Snyder on the phone ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!