'This is crazy,' sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You claimed the officer was within the law when he roughed up the nurse.  You are wrong.  Go play in the highway for a few hours will you please.  

Liar!! SpongeBob ShortPants!!! I said A BLOOD DRAW SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN, that was my contention from the start. It has now been shown that they did the draw. 

What I am saying is that she should have let the cop do the draw, UNDER PROTEST.  I already said the cop got pissed and lost it, I don't blame him, she was defying his authority.  

The remedy was for the trucker to suppress the evidence, and sue the cop if she let him take the blood. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You claimed the officer was within the law when he roughed up the nurse.  You are wrong.  Go play in the highway for a few hours will you please.  

He was under DIRECT ORDERS from his Lieutenant to arrest her for IMPEDING A POLICE INVESTIGATION. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Liar!! SpongeBob ShortPants!!! I said A BLOOD DRAW SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN, that was my contention from the start. It has now been shown that they did the draw. 

What I am saying is that she should have let the cop do the draw, UNDER PROTEST.  I already said the cop got pissed and lost it, I don't blame him, she was defying his authority.  

The remedy was for the trucker to suppress the evidence, and sue the cop if she let him take the blood. 

He didn't have the authority to break the law.  What part of that don't you comprehend. Holy Fuck you are one dumb cunt.  

17 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You wait until you come out here again. I'm gonna' hire a group of Ricans to tie you up, and stick a big zucchini up your scrawny ass, you Grandpa Munster-lookin' homo. :clueless:

LMAO :lol::lol:

In any event the POlice done fucked up at that hospital.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That's why the Lieutenant is also on administrative leave and will hopefully lose his job.  

Don't be so sure of that SpongeBob. Plenty of cops have been on social media getting excoriated by the public, just like this. Look at Michael Brown, Trayvon, and several others. When the dust settled they were exonerated. Just because a nurse yells and screams like a bitch, doesn't mean the cop is wrong. I do believe it looks bad for the cop because of her screaming and the vid, but she brought this on to herself. If the hospital had taken a draw, then why was she so opposed to the cop taking one??? 

She, and the hospital, and the trucker all had a remedy........file a formal complaint, suppress the evidence and seek a civil procedure.  

Arguing with cops will never end well. 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Don't be so sure of that SpongeBob. Plenty of cops have been on social media getting excoriated by the public, just like this. Look at Michael Brown, Trayvon, and several others. When the dust settled they were exonerated. Just because a nurse yells and screams like a bitch, doesn't mean the cop is wrong. I do believe it looks bad for the cop because of her screaming and the vid, but she brought this on to herself. If the hospital had taken a draw, then why was she so opposed to the cop taking one??? 

She, and the hospital, and the trucker all had a remedy........file a formal complaint, suppress the evidence and seek a civil procedure.  

Arguing with cops will never end well. 

Because it was against the law you stupid fuck.  

Did you watch the video I posted of the Mayor and Police Chief?  You should.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don't bother Tom....the fucking guy  is a waste of good oxygen.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I only watched the first couple of minutes. I have to go out and do some stuff, we are going for a ride at 6:15. I'll be back much later tonight, to continue your beatings.

LMMFAO!!! BEATINGS!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I only watched the first couple of minutes. I have to go out and do some stuff, we are going for a ride at 6:15. I'll be back much later tonight, to continue your beatings.

Have fun on your ride.  

And, it was nice fucking with you today. :bc:  

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Gold Member

It was also against police department policy to draw blood without either a warrant, consent or placing the individual under arrest.  This was at the burn unit and the police department and the hospital have this policy in effect.

These officer didn't know police policy

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

this just proves that you were never a cop. dumb fucking phony. quit your lying. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this just proves that you were never a cop. dumb fucking phony. quit your lying. 

I think it proves he probably was a cop. Hes dumb as fuck and has no regard for a persons rights. Sounds like cop to me

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think it proves he probably was a cop. Hes dumb as fuck and has no regard for a persons rights. Sounds like cop to me

I've got it narrowed down to he was most likely the cop in a Village People cover band where most of his vocalizations were cum filled throat garglings. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I maintain that znotty is a likely dull normal. Probably couldnt pass the intentionally low entrance score thresholds to become a cadet even though you can be nearly retarded and pass which is what they look for in cops.

Moderate retardation. He is just capable enough to log onto the internet and be obnoxious. But probably not capable of shitting on a toilet by himself or capable of wiping his own ass. Like momos American twin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It was also against police department policy to draw blood without either a warrant, consent or placing the individual under arrest.  This was at the burn unit and the police department and the hospital have this policy in effect.

I'm sure he could have arrested the guy first if that was a requirement :lol: 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

still need a warrant to draw blood even if the individual is under arrest. there's only one instance where an officer can forceable take a blood draw. that's if there's reasonable cause that the evidence will be destroyed before a warrant can be gotten. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag with a hole in it...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bussman said:

I've got it narrowed down to he was most likely the cop in a Village People cover band where most of his vocalizations were cum filled throat garglings. 

Hey Pussman, I've read that you have a very large head, kind of like mongolism. Anyway, if I get my hands on that melon it's gonna' be twice its size from repeated bashings with an axe handle that I use for killing raccoons and possums.  Fuckin' faggot. 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Moderate retardation. He is just capable enough to log onto the internet and be obnoxious. But probably not capable of shitting on a toilet by himself or capable of wiping his own ass. Like momos American twin. 

I had diarrhea last week, so I sure know how to wipe my ass. I wish you were near here to experience some of my " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for yourself, faggot. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag with a hole in it...

I bet I could beat you like a rented mule, bitch. ANALER, is that name 'cause you take it in the ass? 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey Pussman, I've read that you have a very large head, kind of like mongolism. Anyway, if I get my hands on that melon it's gonna' be twice its size from repeated bashings with an axe handle that I use for killing raccoons and possums.  Fuckin' faggot. 

I had diarrhea last week, so I sure know how to wipe my ass. I wish you were near here to experience some of my " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for yourself, faggot. 

I bet I could beat you like a rented mule, bitch. ANALER, is that name 'cause you take it in the ass? 

Special pudding is when you shit your pants eh, slick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Special pudding is when you shit your pants eh, slick?

Well, I ran down from the barn last week, but I did have a bit of leakage, if you really must know about my diarrhea. :bullshit:

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Law is pretty clear.  Consent, Warrant, Under Arrest.  Without one of those it is unconstitutional to draw blood from someone.  Would you want your constitutional rights trampled on if you were in an accident and unable to defend yourself?  

At 3:50 of this video we actually see why Uncle Znotty is so upset.  HE was actually there at the hospital during this incident.  Isn't he the picture of health.  

You think that shit is funny, ShortPants? :tool: