'This is crazy,' sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

15 hours ago, polaris550 said:

If any nurse EVAH refused to draw blood from any accident that my family was involved in, the least of her worries would be the police. This was a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, and it was not up to her to refuse. She could file a complaint later through the hospital's attorney. 

I want to know if she hates Trump.

I want to know if she is a liberal, FEMINIST. 

I want to know if she's an animal-rights activist. 

I really do want to know more about this gunt. 

Holy fuck you are dumb.  

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck you are dumb.  

TRUCK DRIVERS have CDL licenses. By virtue of a CDL they are under stricter guidelines for ALCOHOL consumption. If the trucker had alcohol, he and the company could get sued. If he had no alcohol/drugs there would be little chance of a successful lawsuit against him by the fleeing criminal's estate/family.

I will wait to see what the outcome of this is. If they find that she SHOULD have allowed a blood draw, I will bash all of you on this thread. If they find she acted correctly, I will acknowledge it. 

Until then,  STFU!! 

• Gold Member

The Supreme Court already ruled on this in 2016 znotty.  

That is why the entire law enforcement community is rallying behind this nurse for protecting this officer who had life threatening condition from being hit by the fleeing Mexican.   This was a fellow officer of the law that was driving truck and the out of control officer has been shown the door since what he did was extremely illegal

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

TRUCK DRIVERS have CDL licenses. By virtue of a CDL they are under stricter guidelines for ALCOHOL consumption. If the trucker had alcohol, he and the company could get sued. If he had no alcohol/drugs there would be little chance of a successful lawsuit against him by the fleeing criminal's estate/family.

I will wait to see what the outcome of this is. If they find that she SHOULD have allowed a blood draw, I will bash all of you on this thread. If they find she acted correctly, I will acknowledge it. 

Until then,  STFU!! 

The Law is pretty clear.  Consent, Warrant, Under Arrest.  Without one of those it is unconstitutional to draw blood from someone.  Would you want your constitutional rights trampled on if you were in an accident and unable to defend yourself?  

16 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Here's a longer and less edited vid of the whole fuckshow btw.......

At 3:50 of this video we actually see why Uncle Znotty is so upset.  HE was actually there at the hospital during this incident.  Isn't he the picture of health.  

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The Supreme Court already ruled on this in 2016 znotty.  

That is why the entire law enforcement community is rallying behind this nurse for protecting this officer who had life threatening condition from being hit by the fleeing Mexican.   This was a fellow officer of the law that was driving truck and the out of control officer has been shown the door since what he did was extremely illegal

I maintain that a BLOOD DRAW should have been taken. Either by the hospital as part of their admitting procedure, which the DA can later get the results through a court order, or she should have let the officer make the draw.  The office rwas a CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMIST, who did this regularly. 

Somehow, some way, the trucker's blood should have been taken, if simply as a defense against a civil suit. 

The cop got pissed at her, that's why he grabbed her, and also his Lieutenant told him to arrest her. As usual, people that defy the police, scream and cry to dramatize their case, when the power of the police is actually applied to them.

I am all for people PUNCHING A COP. Beat the shit out of the Fife's. All I ask is that you don't yell and scream like a faggot, when some cop is beating you like a rented mule. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I maintain that a BLOOD DRAW should have been taken. Either by the hospital as part of their admitting procedure, which the DA can later get the results through a court order, or she should have let the officer make the draw.  The office rwas a CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMIST, who did this regularly. 

Somehow, some way, the trucker's blood should have been taken, if simply as a defense against a civil suit. 

The cop got pissed at her, that's why he grabbed her, and also his Lieutenant told him to arrest her. As usual, people that defy the police, scream and cry to dramatize their case, when the power of the police is actually applied to them.

I am all for people PUNCHING A COP. Beat the shit out of the Fife's. All I ask is that you don't yell and scream like a faggot, when some cop is beating you like a rented mule. 

she should have beat his fucking head in.  considering she knows anatomy very well she coulda put him in a permanent coma.

in this case its sad if she defended herself she woulda been charged.  the cop deserves to get beat in a back alley.

• Gold Member

They were attempting to draw blood from a patient in critical condition....  without a warrant, consent, or being arrested.  

2016 the Supreme Court ruled on this blood draw matter...

so far 3 officers involved are out of the office....  1 or 2 will be laid off after the investigation hopefully with criminal charges pending at the time of there release from their law enforcement career.

Nurse is in the free and clear on this already.... wasn't even arrested. And she has been thanked and praised by the injured officer/truck driver's police chief that he works for when he isn't truck driving.

Edited by BOHICA

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Law is pretty clear.  Consent, Warrant, Under Arrest.  Without one of those it is unconstitutional to draw blood from someone.  Would you want your constitutional rights trampled on if you were in an accident and unable to defend yourself?  

At 3:50 of this video we actually see why Uncle Znotty is so upset.  HE was actually there at the hospital during this incident.  Isn't he the picture of health.  

Very funny, SpongeBob Short Pants. When this situation is sorted out, and we find whether or not a BLOOD DRAW should have been taken, I will post a pic of Uncle Znotty. 

I maintain that a BLOOD DRAW should have been taken, some how, some way: 1. As an admittance procedure by ER personnel, and the results secured by court order, or 2. By the officer himself. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Very funny, SpongeBob Short Pants. When this situation is sorted out, and we find whether or not a BLOOD DRAW should have been taken, I will post a pic of Uncle Znotty. 

I maintain that a BLOOD DRAW should have been taken, some how, some way: 1. As an admittance procedure by ER personnel, and the results secured by court order, or 2. By the officer himself. 

A blood draw was taken on admittance.  The nurse said that.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

A blood draw was taken on admittance.  The nurse said that.  

OK, then the officer did not need to draw his own. They could get it through a court order. That is my contention here, THAT A BLOOD DRAW SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN, some how, some way.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Here is more info for you Uncle Z.  You can start formulating your apology any time now.  

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

how does that tool not understand simple admittance to an ICU. 

thank god he isnt a cop anymore

You two just PROVED MY CASE. My contention was that a blood draw should have been made, it appears they did.

WINNING..again!!!!!  :happy::happy::happy:

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OK, then the officer did not need to draw his own. They could get it through a court order. That is my contention here, THAT A BLOOD DRAW SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN, some how, some way.

The blood draw had already been taken.  The officer did not need to take his own draw.  The officer was completely out of line.  He will be fired and the nurse will sue the department and hopefully she sues him as well.   

Let's get started on that apology.  

I maintain that znotty is a likely dull normal. Probably couldnt pass the intentionally low entrance score thresholds to become a cadet even though you can be nearly retarded and pass which is what they look for in cops.

Just now, polaris550 said:

You two just PROVED MY CASE. My contention was that a blood draw should have been made, it appears they did.

lmao.  you have no clue what was drawn and why. 

just another pawn fucking ex-cop that since retirement has made the world a safer place.

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You claimed the officer was within the law when he roughed up the nurse.  You are wrong.  Go play in the highway for a few hours will you please.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You claimed the officer was within the law when he roughed up the nurse.  You are wrong.  Go play in the highway for a few hours will you please.  

No Shit.