'This is crazy,' sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If any nurse EVAH refused to draw blood from any accident that my family was involved in, the least of her worries would be the police. This was a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, and it was not up to her to refuse. She could file a complaint later through the hospital's attorney. 

I want to know if she hates Trump.

I want to know if she is a liberal, FEMINIST. 

I want to know if she's an animal-rights activist. 

I really do want to know more about this gunt. 

I'd beat your skull in with your empty boones farm bottle if you ever piped up and spoke out against a nurse who was protecting someones constitutional rights when some bitch ass pig was trying to violate them .....you fucking truckstop twinko faggot 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

guy is the dumbest motherfucker here , like a cross between sludgey , woolie and momo

Where's my big five, you welching fucktard!! :groin:

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

phoney fuck. you were never a cop. 

Get bent. :tool:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd beat your skull in with your empty boones farm bottle if you ever piped up and spoke out against a nurse who was protecting someones constitutional rights when some bitch ass pig was trying to violate them .....you fucking truckstop twinko faggot 

Fucking stupid idiots and the imbecile cop couldn't even see that she was protecting the cop just as much as she was her patient , the hospital and herself . The stupid old cunt was trying to break the law

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You wait until you come out here again. I'm gonna' hire a group of Ricans to tie you up, and stick a big zucchini up your scrawny ass, you Grandpa Munster-lookin' homo. :clueless:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fucking stupid idiots and the imbecile cop couldn't even see that she was protecting the cop just as much as she was her patient , the hospital and herself . The stupid old cunt was trying to break the law

No shit .....if they take his blood illegally his case gets tossed ........maybe that fucking pig was trying to get the guy off on a tech issue cause he knew he was guilty and was the guys friend or something :lol: 

17 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If any nurse EVAH refused to draw blood from any accident that my family was involved in, the least of her worries would be the police. This was a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, and it was not up to her to refuse. She could file a complaint later through the hospital's attorney. 

I want answers to these questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No shit .....if they take his blood illegally his case gets tossed ........maybe that fucking pig was trying to get the guy off on a tech issue cause he knew he was guilty and was the guys friend or something :lol: 

OMG!!! I can't believe how badly I want to slap you around. I don't mean ta' kill ya' or nothin', but just a beating that maybe a retarded kid would get for not, SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!!!

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OMG!!! I can't believe how badly I want to slap you around. I don't mean ta' kill ya' or nothin', but just a beating that maybe a retarded kid would get for not, SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!!!

dude .....I could tie a leg up and stick a hand in my pocket and beat your fucking empty skull in with my eyes closed......you are a retarded ass faggot

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

STFU faggot.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

guy is the dumbest motherfucker here , like a cross between sludgey , woolie and momo

Rent free bitch.  About time you learned your role :news: 

You wait until you come out here again. I'm gonna' hire a group of Ricans to tie you up, and stick a big zucchini up your scrawny ass, you Grandpa Munster-lookin' homo. :clueless:

:lol:  He is one goofy looking mother fucker that is for sure.  And dumb.  Awesome combo.  

• Gold Member

You are a fucking retard.

10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

^^^ This has got to be the dumbest statement I've ever read. Your IQ must be approaching 50 points. Fuck, you're stupid.

• Gold Member

The patient that was injured that this nurse was protecting was a reserve police officer from Idaho.  He was performing his regular job as a truck driver when he got caught up and taken out by the Utah state patrol high speed chase.  The actual criminal died in the chase.  The patient that these officers were trying to pull blood from that was in critical condition was a police officer himself........

The police chief of this officer that the nurse was protecting has thanked the nurse for protecting there officer from the Utah state police's blood draw

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/09/rigby-police-chief-thanks-nurse-for-standing-firm-in-protecting-officers-rights/

Edited by BOHICA