'This is crazy,' sobs Utah hospital nurse as cop roughs her up, arrests her for doing her job

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Its to protect their nurses from being assaulted by cops....mzn is a retard

One way or another I still would like to see nurses, admin or hospital security to protect the patients as she did though from asshole cops like this one

Just now, Skidooski said:

One way or another I still would like to see nurses, admin or hospital security to protect the patients as she did though from asshole cops like this one

Of course

Further breaking news!! Chief Brophy of the u of u police dept. announced that his officers will NOT be disciplined regarding this incident, but will only be given further training. Nurse Wubbles admitted that the only reason she released the video was because she was angry at 

the hospital police because they sided with the police, and not her!!!!!

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Further breaking news!! Chief Brophy of the u of u police dept. announced that his officers will NOT be disciplined regarding this incident, but will only be given further training. Nurse Wubbles admitted that the only reason she released the video was because she was angry at 

Not so breaking news. Polaris550 aka MachZNot is a Welch and a pussy! 

MZN the idiot acts like this is a win,  hospital basically told the cops to stay the fuck out so there employees didn't have to deal with power hungry asshats,  sounds like a win for the docs and nurses who would have to deal with douches like this guy

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

So the hospital security will not be disciplined for not stopping the SLC police from assaulting the nurse and attempted violation of a patients rights

Watch the vid, and you will see that it is really the bitch who pulls away from Payne, and causes the fiasco. It was her yelling and resisting that made it a nightmare. She should be charged with RESISTING ARREST. 

The guy ( Payne ) had a long, good record, but why now this girl has to be a self-appointed legal advocate. Everybody is on her side, I'm the only one against her. 

The cop in the Michael Brown case won the case, but lost his fucking job. Obama has turned the country against the police. Video cams are deceptive, they don't show everything. 

This girl CHOSE TO FIGHT. Procedurally, right or wrong, she should not have fought the cop. That's for lawyers to do. 

I checked comments on-line. I think I might be the only person in the USA that faults Wubbles actions. Payne might also have been wrong, but she turned it into a shitshow with the fighting and yelling. 

33 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I checked comments on-line. I think I might be the only person in the USA that faults Wubbles actions. Payne might also have been wrong, but she turned it into a shitshow with the fighting and yelling. 

When you are being wrongly arrested and a cop is attempting to violate someones constitutional rights there is going to be some fucking screaming and yelling you fucking moron 

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

mzn = site faggot and chickenshit !! fired as a cop and has to go door to door about his crimes !! 

You were named the " SITE FAG " of FS.COM, years ago. Time can not, and will not ever erase that. You think people have forgotten but they have not. You are the SIT EFAG for life!!!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

When you are being wrongly arrested and a cop is attempting to violate someones constitutional rights there is going to be some fucking screaming and yelling you fucking moron 

Go fly your fuckin' plane, you fucktard. You fascist pig. 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Those 2 useless fucking slobs in the vid did ZERO . The Triple baconater for breakfast lookin shitbag even held the door open