Who is the Ford Loving Goof?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Who would still own one of those? Like an H2 hummer but 1/10th as good. 

The H2"s they sold are all shit too! Not many of either still on the road but I get a good laugh whenever I see them. The owners sure act proud of their vehicles :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The H2"s they sold are all shit too! Not many of either still on the road but I get a good laugh whenever I see them. The owners sure act proud of their vehicles :lol: 

They were cool looking but totally impractical and total gas hogs. Once gas prices went up people dumped em like a bad habit. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

That pretty much sums up the intelligence of the average Ford owner...

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Especially an Excursion owner

Vince had an Excursion....

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah but he was smart enough to get rid of it and stay away from Ford since. Thats what normal thinking people do when they learn a lesson. 

But... He still buys Arctic Cats so obviously he is not without some retardation. 

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah but he was smart enough to get rid of it and stay away from Ford since. Thats what normal thinking people do when they learn a lesson. 

You have something on your chin...

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yup...I chuckle when I see someone driving one...wife wanted one when they were all the rage....She liked that Amirillo edition super duty as well.

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I had two, a 2000 with a V-10 and an 03 with a 7.3 PSD that ended up in Lake Huron when the brake pedal disconnected from the actuator :fuckyou:  :lol::lol: 

The final indignity with that diesel piece of shit is when a fuel injector broke and lunched the engine on I-75 just outside of Gaylord around midnight :lol::lol:  

The gif I posted reminded of an episode just north of Bergland on M-64 when I kept in 2WD just a tad to long for the conditions, luckily I saved it and much more importantly the sleds and the trailer :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I had two, a 2000 with a V-10 and an 03 with a 7.3 PSD that ended up in Lake Huron when the brake pedal disconnected from the actuator :fuckyou:  :lol::lol: 

The final indignity with that diesel piece of shit is when a fuel injector broke and lunched the engine on I-75 just outside of Gaylord around midnight :lol::lol:  

The gif I posted reminded of an episode just north of Bergland on M-64 when I kept in 2WD just a tad to long for the conditions, luckily I saved it and much more importantly the sleds and the trailer :lol: 

Geez that 03 was rare with the 7.3....very desirable with the excursion crowd.

16 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yup...I chuckle when I see someone driving one...wife wanted one when they were all the rage....She liked that Amirillo edition super duty as well.

Back then I bought the wife a Land Rover Freelander and she was happy with it. Commercialized Hummer is more or less useless IMO but you have to keep them happy :lol: