Momo hitting a truck stop penis

Analer hitting an Arby's

SnowBeavis's head

Bhen's facial side profile blending in

Joel or Ryan beating my new golf game

:owned: 

You are a sick fucking homosexual Hindenburg head :guzzle: 

On 8/29/2017 at 7:22 PM, polaris550 said:

Yeah, when he was 19-22. Then he got involved with Robin Givens, and he was fucked-up from that day on. 

I believe at his best he would have knocked Cassius' head into the mat. 

Must have been some good pussy to fuck him up ever since she came along.  

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He had no emotion. Just dead. A killer.

When I'm wailing the shit outta' you, I won't have any emotion either. 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Must have been some good pussy to fuck him up ever since she came along.  

She was a cute black actress. Once they broke up, his head was never right. I'm not sayin' he was a Rhodes Scholar to begin with, I'm just saying he was EVEN MORE PROFOUNDLY CRIMINALLY INSANE after he lost that fine pussy.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Razor Ruddick was a slob?

According to Spincunt and the other homos down at the dojo yes he was a slob plus it is so much cooler to name some obscure fighter as being the hardest puncher ever as it projects that above it all image so well. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Razor Ruddick was a slob?

Trevor Berbick? Tyson laid waste to everybody that stepped in front of him. When he got out of prison he was a different person. And personally I think after Cus died he lost it. Cus built Tyson and was a father figure to him. After he was gone the vultures got ahold of him (muslims, Don King, hang arounds, etc...) he started to slide. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

According to Spincunt and the other homos down at the dojo yes he was a slob plus it is so much cooler to name some obscure fighter as being the hardest puncher ever as it projects that above it all image so well. :lol:

All you have to do is go to youtube and search "Tyson knockouts". That speaks for itself. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trevor Berbick? Tyson laid waste to everybody that stepped in front of him. When he got out of prison he was a different person. And personally I think after Cus died he lost it. Cus built Tyson and was a father figure to him. After he was gone the vultures got ahold of him (muslims, Don King, hang arounds, etc...) he started to slide. 

Don King is a parasite. Even brain damaged Tysons figured that out.

• USA Contributing Member

Tyson was raised from an early teen up to when he won the belt to be a fighter (18 years old I think?).   Cus Damato did an awesome job as far as his fighting skills, should have helped him a little with his people skills.  When Cus died and Don King got a hold of Tyson that's what ruined everything.  Tyson was the best.......would have done the same to Ali or anyone that he did to everyone else. Definitely one of the fastest and hardest hitters ever. 

Tyson had predicted that McGregor was going to put down early, after the fight he came back and said McGregor did a good job, should consider boxing.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

He lost his movement. If you watch his pre prison fights he had a quite unique style that included offensive head movement. He was making people miss while coming forward and using that movement to pack everything he had into those punches. Not defensive like everyone else. He'd be coming at guys swinging for the fences and his opponents were swinging at nothing but air.  After prison he lost that 

Edited by Rod Johnson

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He lost his movement. If you watch his pre prison fights he had a quite unique style that included offensive head movement. He was making people miss while coming forward and using that movement to pack everything he had into those punches. Not defensive like everyone else. He'd be coming at guys swinging for the fences and his opponents were swinging at nothing but air.  After prison he lost that 

You can really see that in the video that's posted here...he slides his head one way and fucking unloads. Lights out.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

So moral of the story is..stay outa prison.

3 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ali and Tyson?

No.

tyson never had the endurance to keep pace with ali. ali could take punches like no other fighter. he'd simply let the short, sawed off gorilla punch himself out. just as he did with foreman. imo, tyson was way overrated. 

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

tyson never had the endurance to keep pace with ali. ali could take punches like no other fighter. he'd simply let the short, sawed off gorilla punch himself out. just as he did with foreman. imo, tyson was way overrated. 

Because watching two "fleet afoot" men poking and grabbing at each other for ten rounds is fun.

Boxing is fucking gay.  Tyson brought some hard ballin' street fighting back to that lame sport.  Now....just lame again.