You Might Be A Liberal IF..

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing wrong with being a liberal. Its much better than being a selfish prick.

GO

There it is a typical leftist hypocrite,

To a liberal, believing that you pay too much in taxes or even opposing paying more in taxes is greedy. In actuality, wanting to loot as much money as possible that someone else has earned to use for your own purposes, which is what liberals do, is a much better example of greed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You call yourself the party of youth and new ideas.  Yet, you are headed by a 70 year old post menopausal grandma, that has been in politics for 40 years.

Hypocrites

:owned::lmao: 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You call yourself the party of youth and new ideas.  Yet, you are headed by a 70 year old post menopausal grandma, that has been in politics for 40 years.

Hypocrites

That was good.

With all due to respect to America’s best comedian, Jeff Foxworthy:

If you went to the local adoption agency and asked for a gay baby, you just might be a liberal.

If you have ever walked around campus with a mattress on your back, you just might be a liberal.

If you dumped a glass of water on your brother-in-law when he referred to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas,” you just might be a liberal.

If you identify as a lesbian but actually like men, you just might be a liberal.

If you gave a standing O to “Book of Mormon” on Broadway, but denounced the video trailer for “Innocence of Muslims” as “disgusting and reprehensible,” you just might be a liberal, or, in fact, Hillary Clinton.

If you’ve desperately combed through your address file looking for a black person to invite to your daughter’s wedding, you are almost surely a liberal.

If your idea of a classic car is a 1997 Prius, you just might be a liberal.

If the name “Frank Marshall Davis” doesn’t ring a bell, you just might be a liberal.

If you’ve ever actually said the word “meme” out loud, you just might be a liberal.

If you work for Planned Parenthood and have a “Black Lives Matter” bumper sticker on your car, you are definitely a liberal.

If you scrunch up your face and wave your hand in front of your nose when you pass a smoker, you just might be a liberal.

If you don’t even know anyone with more than two children, you just might be a liberal.

If you thought Barack Obama deserved his Nobel Peace Prize, you just might be a liberal.

If, on those rare occasions you think about God, you think of Him as her, you just might be a liberal.

If you have ever attended a candlelight vigil to protest something that proved to be a hoax, you just might be a liberal.

If you have used the word “undocumented” as something other than a punch line for a joke, you just might be a liberal.

If the only kind of gun you allow in your house is for caulking, you just might be a liberal.

If you don’t flinch at least just a little bit when a man introduces another man as his “husband,” you just might be a liberal.

If you’ve ever watched a war movie and rooted for the other guys, you just might be a liberal.

If you send your kid to an urban public high school that calls itself an “academy,” you just might be a liberal.

If you send your kid to an urban public high school that doesn’t call itself an “academy,” you surely are a liberal.

If you laugh at people who protest embryonic stem-cell research but refuse to eat GMOs, you just might be a liberal.

If you’ve already scolded your neighbor for calling Bruce Jenner “Bruce Jenner,” you just might be a liberal.

If you have Michael Brown’s birthday marked off in your date book, you just might be a liberal.

If you make your kid wear a helmet when he plays on a jungle gym, you just might be a liberal.

If you brag about your compost pile, you just might be a liberal.

If you’re brag about your compost pile, and you live in an apartment, you certainly are a liberal.

If you dragged your kids to the first midnight showing of “Selma,” you just might be a liberal.

If you’ve ever said – or even thought – “I don’t mind paying taxes,” you just might be a liberal.

If you insist on pronouncing Nicaragua correctly, you just might be a liberal.

If you routinely use the f-word to describe making love, you just might be a liberal … or a redneck.

And finally, if you insist on calling yourself a “progressive,” you most certainly are a liberal.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/you-just-might-be-a-liberal-if/#CrFMRZaO8QHlDjQt.99

• Like 3

On July 21, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Mainecat said:

Nothing wrong with being a liberal. Its much better than being a selfish prick.

GO

These liberal leaders you worship are the most selfish in our society. The fact you don't see it is sad. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

These liberal leaders you worship are the most selfish in our society. The fact you don't see it is sad. 

No your wrong. Selfish is your parties political platform of cutting SS, Medicare etc.

Thats selfish

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No your wrong. Selfish is your parties political platform of cutting SS, Medicare etc.

Thats selfish

Yeah, it's only 2.2 trillion dollars of our budget.  Can't be cutting any fraud out of that.

I am all for cutting our military budget as well, but only if that money is saved and not used to put towards some other social program.

Edited by racer254

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, it's only 2.2 trillion dollars of our budget.  Can't be cutting any fraud out of that.

I am all for cutting our military budget as well, but only if that money is saved and not used to put towards some other social program.

Really!

How about cutting out some foreign aid first?

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Really!

How about cutting out some foreign aid first?

Trump wants Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia etc... To pay 100% of the cost to defend their sorry asses :)

I am so sick of the rhetoric from both sides and the only way to start doing something is to elect someone that is NOT a washington insider.  Of the 2 we have to choose from Trump wins that category.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump wants Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia etc... To pay 100% of the cost to defend their sorry asses :)

:bc:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I am so sick of the rhetoric from both sides and the only way to start doing something is to elect someone that is NOT a washington insider.  Of the 2 we have to choose from Trump wins that category.

:bc:

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Thats selfish

I don't support the Republican Party I detest them as much as I detest democrats. I am a conservative or a librarian. 

As far as cutting SS and Medicare goes the programs are bankrupt and will be out of funds in the next ten to fifteen years. This comes from the left leaning CBO. What's selfish is to continue to run failed programs into the ground with a refusal to fix them. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I don't support the Republican Party I detest them as much as I detest democrats. I am a conservative or a librarian. 

As far as cutting SS and Medicare goes the programs are bankrupt and will be out of funds in the next ten to fifteen years. This comes from the left leaning CBO. What's selfish is to continue to run failed programs into the ground with a refusal to fix them. 

Remember who keeps saying this.