Who here drives Fords?

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I dont get it . I get free washes where I bought the truck for life . for first 3 yrs it went through at least 1 time a week now 1 time a mo .

my bud has the same yr f150 his bumpers are fine and no bubbles. only diff in trucks is mine is dark grey his is red . I have not seen 1 even close to what mine looks like even yrs older  

my front bumper on my 2012 is showing some rust from rock chips.  other then that nothing for rust.  don't wash it overly often unless its caked clay/mud.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

true only under hood issue with my 12 was a coolant line fitting . they are some quick click deal with a o ring in them the o ring went to shit . that is it .

now both rear wheel wells have bubbles and 1/2 of them turning brown . bumpers are more rust than paint  

That sucks that a 5 year old vehicle has what sounds like a case of cancer.

true it is pretty week . but still better than the z71 I traded in for it that pile of shit was burning a qt of oild every 1200 mi or so . had to have close to a grand of fr end work done every yr . body was perfect though lol 

if any one has a work f150 who is planning on a trade in I have a brand new take out grey from a XLT . I got it when I bought this truck because I know how hard we are on interiors.

was from waldoch conversions . they buy xlt and pimp them out with new custom  leather upholstery etc etc  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You really just learned what the rest of learned in 8th grade? :lol: 

So everything everyone now posts they are just learning?   :lol:   

23 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

We need details

In twice for timing chain issues. Before warranty was over. At 98,000km steel transmission hose rusted out dumping the fluid out. It was a Sunday had to get towed to a parts place and splice a hose on to get home. No warranty because "hoses are not part of the driveline. "They wanted $1,100.00 to replace both hoses. I got it done for half aftermarket. 

Some paint flaking off the box from rust.

shitty gas mileage compared to original claimed.  Average 17 /100. 22 when pulling a small trailer rpod on the 401

best feature is the key code door lock. 

Ecobitch

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In twice for timing chain issues. Before warranty was over. At 98,000km steel transmission hose rusted out dumping the fluid out. It was a Sunday had to get towed to a parts place and splice a hose on to get home. No warranty because "hoses are not part of the driveline. "They wanted $1,100.00 to replace both hoses. I got it done for half aftermarket. 

shitty gas mileage compared to original claimed.  Average 17 /100. 22 when pulling a small trailer rpod on the 401

Ecobitch

How fast are you going to ave 22?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

While pulling an R Pod to boot. :dunno: 

Ya. My wife is lucky to get 25/100 going 100kph pulling her 10000lb+ trailer with her eco turd she says. :lol:

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ecobitch

Gees, what kinda weight on that trailer?

I bought a '12 F250 SCLB 4x4 with a 6.2 this spring. My son has been driving it. He says he's getting 21/100 with the trailer in tow (approx 4000 # total).

That's better than the '02 F250 with 5.4 that he was driving before (25/100 with the same trailer).

He loves the SYNC in the '12. He's using 5 gig a month on his phone though.

I had SYNC in my '13 F350 and it sucks.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My 6 litre gm was better. 

You realize I'm talking 22 litres per 100km. Not 22mpg. 

Yes i do...my 6.0 gm was lucky to get 7 mpg towing. And got 15 mpg tops not towing....eco boost overall is better.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My 6 litre gm was better. 

You realize I'm talking 22 litres per 100km. Not 22mpg. 

my 6.0 GM couldn't do 22L/100km empty.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Probably the worse on gas motor ive ever had. Even worse then my old 8.1 i had i think. :lol:

Fuel gauge was broke in mine so the guys would hit the tripmeter every fill.

200 miles (US truck) = better find fuel, typical fill = 80 liters

25L/100 kms.

Good power though and rarely needed work other than brakes and tires.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Fuel gauge was broke in mine so the guys would hit the tripmeter every fill.

200 miles (US truck) = better find fuel, typical fill = 80 liters

25L/100 kms.

Good power though and rarely needed work other than brakes and tires.

Agreed...almost 400000kms when i dumped mine....had a cracked exhaust manifold ...thats all i can remember out of the ordinary.