Trucker in Burlington Skyway crash gets one-year sentence

steve6

1 hour ago, soupkid said:

Send the fucker back where he came from !!!!!

Are you ancestors Cree, Iroquois etc. If not you're family are immigrants as well. Should you be sent back to where they came from if you do something wrong as well.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Are you ancestors Cree, Iroquois etc. If not you're family are immigrants as well. Should you be sent back to where they came from if you do something wrong as well.

Only first generation that argument is bullshit :flush: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Only first generation that argument is bullshit :flush: 

Almost everyone in Canada are the result of immigration. If not mistaken you're American and not Canadian. If so go back where you came from. Just as valid as your rationalization. It was a traffic accident dammit. Next speeding ticket you get, get out of the country. Or perhaps everyone convicted of drunk driving which is a criminal offence over .08 and not born here get out.

Edited by 02sled

Seems to me this Rai is a fucking idiot. He was convicted of impaired driving in 2008. I hope he can't get insurance to drive a large vehicle ever again. The next time he has a "traffic accident" it could be fatal. And his lawyer says " Rai, a married man, has two children to support". Too fucking bad. He should have thought about that before he got behind the wheel after drinking.

• Like 2

I have nothing against immigration nor am I racist.

I hate everybody the same !!

I'm going to speak in general terms here.

Yes I would bet that at some point in time we are all immigrants, but look at the society we have formed canada into, a pretty dammed good one I think.

No we have entire cultures taking over vast areas of cities, I don't have a problem with this.

What  do have a problem with is the shit they do in the name of the family.

Killing a family member because that wanted to be like the rest of their friends, which in the family's opinion has shamed the family name, not in my canada

In your country your religious belief is if you wife doesn't listen, you beat the fuck out of her, not in my canada.

Drinking and driving is accepted in you past home state,  not in my canada.

Cops now allowed to wear Turbans, not in my canada.

If you have moved to canada for a better life than leave all your baggage in the fucking country you let or go the fuck back and leave  my canada alone, it was a pretty good place before you got here.

• Like 4