SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

You obviously have not spent time on a ship and are parroting some bullshit you read.

He's a regular Billy Bad Ass with a plastic Kayak though :lol: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

JUst say you posted something stupid in your haste to be cunty,  and stop trying to weasel out. makes you look even dumber.

The bold is not possible with that fucking retard

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously not with the first maritime accident. The one where everyone on this site was saying it shouldn't happen with a modern military vessel. 

I'm talking about the second one. You know the one that happened in the middle of his golf vacation. 

The one he took after saying he would be too busy to golf.

Wut language or logic are you using?! It was an accident. Avoidable or not, how exactly does that fall on trump? There are plenty of things that fall in his lap, this is not one. If you were arguing Mattis is to fault, I could buy that. He should have considered replacing 7th Fleet Command.

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are we drawing equivalencies between a maritime accident and Benghazi here? I can't tell. OP is too dumb to realize the difference between the two?  

He is definitely too dumb.

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They may have. Maybe they called asking for resources to look for the missing sailors. But Trump has an older phone it may not get good reception on the golf course. If they called at 3am he has it on silent mode so he can concentrate on his tweets. Wouldn't want to make more speeling mistooks when he is bringing the country to heel. 

Are you going to answer my question or concede that your OP was pretty low watt attempt at cunt-i-ness?

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They may have. Maybe they called asking for resources to look for the missing sailors. But Trump has an older phone it may not get good reception on the golf course. If they called at 3am he has it on silent mode so he can concentrate on his tweets. Wouldn't want to make more speeling mistooks when he is bringing the country to heel. 

Yur triing weigh two herd. Spill check is a butyl ting

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He is definitely too dumb.

Are you going to answer my question or concede that your OP was pretty low watt attempt at cunt-i-ness?

Jesus Christ you dumbass. Of course it was a low watt attempt at cuntiness. Look who it was aimed at. It was not as bad as the fake outrage after Benghazi. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Jesus Christ you dumbass. Of course it was a low watt attempt at cuntiness. Look who it was aimed at. It was not as bad as the fake outrage after Benghazi. 

:lol:Great thread Lamar! :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Great thread Lamar! :thumb: 

Not really. I thought one of the Trumpsters would link to a site showing Trump working hard towards a solution. Maybe him saying something of comfort to the sailors families. Evidently they were only worthy of a tweet.  Say what you want about Obama and Clinton, at least they dropped what they were doing to monitor the situation. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Not really. I thought one of the Trumpsters would link to a site showing Trump working hard towards a solution. Maybe him saying something of comfort to the sailors families. Evidently they were only worthy of a tweet.  Say what you want about Obama and Clinton, at least they dropped what they were doing to monitor the situation. 

Are you hitting a Titleist 4?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seems like the Navy has some issues since this appears to have been the forth, not second, maritime accident this year. Long over due to take a good look at what the hell the problem is and why these ships with such sophisticated navigation systems seem to keep running into other vessels. It's simply unacceptable!

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well done.  You sure made everyone look dumb. :lol: 

Poor guy don't know when to quit. You damn well he was grinning like a retard this morning thinking how hew was going to be an internet hero with his thread.

Not one lib here wanted a piece of that beating so he is :backpeddle:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Well done.  You sure made everyone look dumb. :lol: 

Poor guy don't know when to quit. You damn well he was grinning like a retard this morning thinking how hew was going to be an internet hero with his thread.

Not one lib here wanted a piece of that beating so he is :backpeddle:

He's been flailing like a fish out of water yelping about Trump and Golf  :flush: 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Seems like the Navy has some issues since this appears to have been the forth, not second, maritime accident this year. Long over due to take a good look at what the hell the problem is and why these ships with such sophisticated navigation systems seem to keep running into other vessels. It's simply unacceptable!

Long over due......."  blame Obama.  Maybe Clinton. "

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Long over due......."  blame Obama.  Maybe Clinton. "

Yes after the first incident there should have been some serious inquiries. Does that have anything to do with Obama or Clinton? Try and stay on topic eh

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yes after the first incident there should have been some serious inquiries. Does that have anything to do with Obama or Clinton? Try and stay on topic eh

I just assumed you were going by the official Trumpsters play book. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I just assumed you were going by the official Trumpsters play book. 

That's what I keep telling you...Don't assume that I am a "Trumpster". But I can't stand Hillary either so....

4 hours ago, MILFMAN said:

You obviously have not spent time on a ship and are parroting some bullshit you read.

I have. But I was drunk most of the time. Also the ship didn't hit other vessels. So obviously I don't have that experience. 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's what I keep telling you...Don't assume that I am a "Trumpster". But I can't stand Hillary either so....

You know how I know you're a Trumpsters????????? You defend him at every turn. Russian contacts, lies lies lies, etc but when you don't bail on Trump when he defends Nazis,  you're a Trumpsters. 

Its like Momo claiming he isn't gay. He proves it every second post. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know how I know you're a Trumpsters????????? You defend him at every turn. Russian contacts, lies lies lies, etc but when you don't bail on Trump when he defends Nazis,  you're a Trumpsters. 

Its like Momo claiming he isn't gay. He proves it every second post. 

It's pretty obvious you don't know shit about much of anything :bc: 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh good, then its settled. You have no idea what the fuck your talking about on most issues but certainly maritime ones. :bc: