fucking faggot ass canadian hypocrites

Then the fag cut the child fitness tax credit because he said the middle class could afford it, then went on the hire two nannies and an assistant paid for by the tax payers to help his equally mindless wife who doesn't do a goddamn thing 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There isn't much of a chance of sending little 4 year old kids away, n o matter how much you would like to see that.  I guess since your family is here now its all good, don't let anyone else in?

with near 300k coming here yearly, what are you so concerned about a few thousand scared of Trump?

My family came here legally, so can they.

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Then the fag cut the child fitness tax credit because he said the middle class could afford it, then went on the hire two nannies and an assistant paid for by the tax payers to help his equally mindless wife who doesn't do a goddamn thing 

:lmao:  this is why I told ben not to listen to you :lmao: 

You're telling people that pay 3 million a week for golf games and such for Donny - too fucking funny

Edited by 1trailmaker

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

His dimwit wife wishes more moms could stay home to raise their kids.  I don't think she gets it.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

FTR....Liberals do not represent Canada.

who does? Conservatives? 

By comparison, historical data showed a peak of 25,315 claimants in 2011, with just 315 people apprehended by the RCMP after crossing into Canada away from regular border points that year. The overall number of asylum claims processed dropped to just 10,370 by 2013 before rising again in each subsequent year.

Sorry ONEWAY  This isn't a new problem or a Liberal one 

told you ben these guys know fucking nothing

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, like the ones crossing the us border into Canada.  Try and stay awake.

so you back the LEGAL SYRIANS?  yes or no - I already heard you say NO many times so move along ONEWAY

These people are arrested at the border, what else would you like to see?  lashings?

:lol:

"sounding the alarm"

He did no such thing in that clip, nor in any news report I read.  All he said was that crossing the border illegally won't allow you to jump the queue and you will still have to go through all the proper channels to be able to stay.

Stop the presses...

:lmao:

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you back the LEGAL SYRIANS?  yes or no - I already heard you say NO many times so move along ONEWAY

These people are arrested at the border, what else would you like to see?  lashings?

I dont have an issue with ones properly screened.

Perhaps our dimwit pm should just stfu.

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who does? Conservatives? 

By comparison, historical data showed a peak of 25,315 claimants in 2011, with just 315 people apprehended by the RCMP after crossing into Canada away from regular border points that year. The overall number of asylum claims processed dropped to just 10,370 by 2013 before rising again in each subsequent year.

No..i was saying liberals like yourself do not represent CANADA.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

55% of all that crossed from USA have been rejected and sent away.  No one is coming here to suck up our healthcare.  We don't hire illegals like the USA does so that isn't a problem.

Please don't listen to Momo or Sludgey or Rat Dave they really have no clue about anything, they believe we are paying these people 3k a month for life :lmao: 

:lies: 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who does? Conservatives? 

WRONG AGAIN FAIL and outdated stats to try and make a non point :lmao: mindless brain dead clown 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

Wasn't it July 1st when Truedope said Canada is open to all, please come in we will accept everybody. Now when frenchville is filling up he backtracks.

Like all Leftards as stupid as the day is long and a fucking hypocrite :flush: