fucking faggot ass canadian hypocrites

faggot ass lefty nooks are always gushing blood out their cunt over trump wanting to keep illegals out ......now they have a few people coming over their border illegally and their precious princess Trudeau takes to the airwaves with talk of "being a country of laws"

well fuck you faggot Trudeau .....I hope your borders are overrun with little beaners waiting to suck up your healthcare , take jobs from citizens and commit an significantly high amount of crime per capita.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8708071f-d598-3e11-bcd9-94d7e6c881f1/ss_'a-country-of-laws'%3A-canada's.html

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

faggot ass lefty nooks are always gushing blood out their cunt over trump wanting to keep illegals out ......now they have a few people coming over their border illegally and their precious princess Trudeau takes to the airwaves with talk of "being a country of laws"

well fuck you faggot Trudeau .....I hope your borders are overrun with little beaners waiting to suck up your healthcare , take jobs from citizens and commit an significantly high amount of crime per capita.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8708071f-d598-3e11-bcd9-94d7e6c881f1/ss_'a-country-of-laws'%3A-canada's.html

:goodpost:

notice how that little rainbow faggot cunt wouldnt even use the word "illegal"

"Oh please please don't come across our border "irregularly" thanks eh" 

fucking stupid faggot 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking stupid faggot 

I wonder if Icevag will chime in or is he too busy watching our bobber?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

55% of all that crossed from USA have been rejected and sent away.  No one is coming here to suck up our healthcare.  We don't hire illegals like the USA does so that isn't a problem.

Please don't listen to Momo or Sludgey or Rat Dave they really have no clue about anything, they believe we are paying these people 3k a month for life :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking stupid faggot 

people enter Canada and USA illegally everyday being by plane or car they come and never leave, what is irregular is walking over the border into Canada. 

Our Border is truly a treasure between usa and Canada

People that entered USA illegally are not entering Canada irregularly :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

55% of all that crossed from USA have been rejected and sent away.  No one is coming here to suck up our healthcare.  We don't hire illegals like the USA does so that isn't a problem.

Please don't listen to Momo or Sludgey or Rat Dave they really have no clue about anything, they believe we are paying these people 3k a month for life :lmao: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

people enter Canada and USA illegally everyday being by plane or car they come and never leave, what is irregular is walking over the border into Canada. 

Our Border is truly a treasure between usa and Canada

People that entered USA illegally are not entering Canada irregularly :lol: 

I cant make sense of any of this gibberish ^^^^^^ Is this typical Canadian for "I got nothing"

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking stupid faggot 

Trudeau really is a fucking retard.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It should ne 100%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It should ne 100%.

There isn't much of a chance of sending little 4 year old kids away, n o matter how much you would like to see that.  I guess since your family is here now its all good, don't let anyone else in?

with near 300k coming here yearly, what are you so concerned about a few thousand scared of Trump?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don't know if you know this but literally all he has done with his life was be a snowboard instructor for a bit and a part time drama teacher. The guy is a completely mindless empty suit. Icevag loved him 

Edited by Rod Johnson

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don't know if you know this but literally all he has done with his life was be a snowboard instructor for a bit and a part time drama teachers. The guy is a completely mindless empty suit. Icevag loved him 

:lmao:  first off WRONG second still better than the Mail Clerk

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay illegally crossing?  send them back to USA?  I don't think you really know what you want or what we should do

either you are coming legally , applying for asylum .....or you get denied. Its fucking simple 

Just now, f7ben said:

either you are coming legally , applying for asylum .....or you get denied. Its fucking simple 

so we should send them back to Vermont?

These are your people, maybe you should try to do something with them instead of wishing others too