Another likely corrupt POS that probably deserved what he got

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9eae26d8-9d15-3632-a0de-6fa519e7e2b9/ohio-judge-shot%2C-injured-in.html

Its a fair bet too say that anyone involved in our justice system is a corrupt piece of shit. Who knows what this faggot ass judge did ....probably awarded some crack whore cheating ex wife a pile of child support and full custody and destroyed and mans life and access to his kids or some shit. I am baffled every single day that we dont read 50 stories like this 

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I would expect more lawyers to have something like this happen rather than judges.

they are the same fucking thing , every morning the judges and lawyers all have coffee together and decide the fate of peoples lives based on who cuts what deal ....not whats the just outcome.

Just now, f7ben said:

they are the same fucking thing , every morning the judges and lawyers all have coffee together and decide the fate of peoples lives based on who cuts what deal ....not whats the just outcome.

It all relies on the almighty $$$.

Just now, racer254 said:

I know at least one judge who is and always has been fair.  But he uses common sense.

For sure there are some....but there are a lot more shitty ones. I've had a few decent judges 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For sure there are some....but there are a lot more shitty ones. I've had a few decent judges 

I bet people say "why that hook nose spaghetti arm mother fu let get off?"

Guess a good judge is in the eye of the beholder.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9eae26d8-9d15-3632-a0de-6fa519e7e2b9/ohio-judge-shot%2C-injured-in.html

Its a fair bet too say that anyone involved in our justice system is a corrupt piece of shit. Who knows what this faggot ass judge did ....probably awarded some crack whore cheating ex wife a pile of child support and full custody and destroyed and mans life and access to his kids or some shit. I am baffled every single day that we dont read 50 stories like this 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:   

No place or job is immune to the human condition of being a piece of shit.   There are some in every walk of life from cops, to Clergy to Politicians to teachers.  Hopefully systems are in place to root as many of the bad out prior to them getting certain positions in society but catching them all is simply not realistic.   

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   

No place or job is immune to the human condition of being a piece of shit.   There are some in every walk of life from cops, to Clergy to Politicians to teachers.  Hopefully systems are in place to root as many of the bad out prior to them getting certain positions in society but catching them all is simply not realistic.   

the problem is positions of power welcome rampant corruption and abuse ....its the human condition

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

I bet people say "why that hook nose spaghetti arm mother fu let get off?"

Guess a good judge is in the eye of the beholder.

I've never "got off" anything in my life judicially speaking

Edited by f7ben