fresh garden veggies

That's me and my authentic garden weasel ,showing up my buddy with his 50k jake rake. I wonder what that garden weasel is worth. I should check and see if I have the certificate of authenticity in my one stack file system.:lmao:

IMG_1705.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've never been a gardener but our neighbors all do it .......the chick down the street gave us a bunch of tomatoes and peppers and stuff. We made salsa yesterday and I filled a qt jar and sent it back down to them as a thank you. God I love home made fresh salsa. Just delicious 

Anyways , holy fucking shit are fresh garden vegetables 100000x better than the shit we are fed from the grocery. The tomatoes are to die for.....the peppers are just so much better.

What the fuck is the tasteless shit that the major growers serve up and why does it have to be that way. Fucking grocery store tomatoes taste like cardboard compared to these fresh ones

We have great hot house tomatoes from Maine grown year round here.

all the vegetables  here are the Ballz. I make sweet hot pickles at least once a week

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

We have great hot house tomatoes from Maine grown year round here.

all the vegetables  here are the Ballz. I make sweet hot pickles at least once a week

I should get setup to grow tomatoes indoor year round