With Bannon out , what are we left with

A mix of the worst of GWB , Obama and Hillary at the helm

All of the shit that Trump ran on was 100% Bannon and now that he has been forced out by the mainstream globalists you can fucking forget about anything being done that benefits the middle class of this country. We have been fucking duped again. No trade reform , no pulling back from perpetual war and global policing , no immigration reform that is meaningful. Nothing 

Oh are you saying that Republicans are full of shit and they don't really care about us? Well Democrats are worse so I'll take the phony Republicans thank you... 

98eba3ecd699930f42a03a65363fafe856a71b1954f357b821f396b648ac38f3.jpg

Edited by Anler

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

A mix of the worst of GWB , Obama and Hillary at the helm

All of the shit that Trump ran on was 100% Bannon and now that he has been forced out by the mainstream globalists you can fucking forget about anything being done that benefits the middle class of this country. We have been fucking duped again. No trade reform , no pulling back from perpetual war and global policing , no immigration reform that is meaningful. Nothing 

Bannon was a complete POS so it's good he is gone.  

Lets remember bannon was a late add to the campaign and many of those promises about america first etc were out there way ahead of him.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lets remember bannon was a late add to the campaign and many of those promises about america first etc were out there way ahead of him.  

He was tight with Trump and shaping his message well before being added to the campaign .......everything with even the slightest Populist ring to it was Bannon. Forget about all that shit now. Ivanka and Jared and their cabal of globalist faggots won out.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He was tight with Trump and shaping his message well before being added to the campaign .......everything with even the slightest Populist ring to it was Bannon. Forget about all that shit now. Ivanka and Jared and their cabal of globalist faggots won out.

Ivanka is tremendous,  she would make an awesome president unlike her old man. :news: 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Ivanka is tremendous,  she would make an awesome president unlike her old man. :news: 

yah , if you like fucking the middle class and milquetoast PC idiocy ruling the day 

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Why is Bannnon a POS? Please list reasons. 

the reason no one like Bannon is because the media told you he was a bad guy. The Same media that's owned by Corporate interest's 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was tight with Trump and shaping his message well before being added to the campaign .......everything with even the slightest Populist ring to it was Bannon. Forget about all that shit now. Ivanka and Jared and their cabal of globalist jew faggots won out.

No shit?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bannon wanted to drop the trade hammer on China and was totally against increasing troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.   Looks like the left got what they wanted.   :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Bannon wanted to drop the trade hammer on China and was totally against increasing troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.   Looks like the left got what they wanted.   :lol:  

There will be nothing done on trade.......and that is the only reason Trump was elected. The people get fucked again. The only reason to endure this useless orange buffoons idiocy was teh promise of doing something positive for the working people of this country. Now that the hope for that is extinguished I would love nothing more than to see him ousted and for utter choas to ensue afterwards. When that is said and done hopefully some deranged Trump supporter puts a hot one between his eyes. Proverbially of course

Just now, f7ben said:

There will be nothing done on trade.......and that is the only reason Trump was elected. The people get fucked again. The only reason to endure this useless orange buffoons idiocy was teh promise of doing something positive for the working people of this country. Now that the hope for that is extinguished I would love nothing more than to see him ousted and for utter choas to ensue afterwards. When that is said and done hopefully some deranged Trump supporter puts a hot one between his eyes. Proverbially of course

Bannon was as big of champion of the MC the WH has ever seen.  He even proposed higher taxes on the wealthy even though I stated that was more political than anything because so few earn over $5 million a year and the left rests so much on the top marginal rate topic.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/us/politics/trump-bannon-cohn-trade-afghanistan.html?mcubz=3

WASHINGTON — In his West Wing office, Stephen K. Bannon kept a chart listing trade actions — on China, steel and autos — that the Trump White House planned to roll out, week by week, through the fall. Now that Mr. Bannon, the president’s chief strategist, has been pushed out, the question is whether his agenda will be erased along with him.

It is not just trade: Mr. Bannon has had a strong voice on issues from climate change and China to immigration and the war in Afghanistan. He has been an unyielding advocate for a visceral brand of nationalism, and though he lost as often as he won in policy debates, his departure could tip the balance on some fiercely contested issues toward a more mainstream approach, even if the core tenets of his philosophy survive.

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/26/steve-bannon-pushing-for-44-percent-marginal-tax-rate-on-the-very-rich/

TOP WHITE HOUSE adviser Steve Bannon is pushing for tax reform to include a new 44 percent top marginal tax rate, hitting people who earn more than $5 million a year, with the revenue paying for tax cuts for the rest, according to three people who’ve spoken to him recently.

The top rate is now 39.6 percent and most Republicans have been planning to lower it significantly as part of tax reform. The plan Trump put out previously would have only three brackets, with the top one brought down to 35 percent.

Raising taxes on the very rich has been a rare policy that President Donald Trump has publicly espoused throughout much of his life. On Tuesday, he told the Wall Street Journal, “If there’s upward revision it’s going to be on high-income people.”

• Thanks 1

Maybe the most anti-war adviser Trump had.  

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html

Trump’s Syria Strike Is Latest Sign of Steve Bannon’s Waning Influence

Donald Trump’s surprise decision to launch missile strikes against Syrian president Bashar al-Assad’s forces in response to Tuesday’s horrific chemical attack represented a reversal from Trump’s noninterventionist campaign message. It’s also the most recent sign of the declining power of his chief strategist Stephen Bannon. Two sources close to Bannon told me the former Breitbart executive chairman argued against the strike — not because of its questionable constitutionality, but on the grounds that it doesn’t advance Trump’s America First doctrine. “Steve doesn’t think we belong there,” one Bannon ally told me. Bannon’s position lost out to those inside the White House, including Jared Kushner, who argued Trump needed to punish the Assad regime

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bannon for all his faults was a real Populist .....Trump is just a POS suit with severe mouth diarrhea and a very low IQ without Bannon

Bannon can still do plenty from outside the WH.   If Trump completely goes away from this agenda he won't have a chance in 2020.  

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bannon for all his faults was a real Populist .....Trump is just a POS suit with severe mouth diarrhea and a very low IQ without Bannon

You and Trump have alot in common, except you don't wear a suit.  :lol::fuckyou::bc:

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You and Trump have alot in common, except you don't wear a suit.  :lol::fuckyou::bc:

lolz  , lets see your wonderlic practice test !!!!!!!!1111 I scored about damn near twice as high as the cap on cop IQ :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently I misjudged Bannon.

You probably listed to the MSM on him.   Even Fox was no Bannon supporter.  That tells me he was doing something right.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You probably listed to the MSM on him.   Even Fox was no Bannon supporter.  That tells me he was doing something right.   

Bannon was an easy target because of Breitbart .......but he was the engine behind the few good ideas spewed from Trumps retarded piehole......not too surprising that he has been run out of town this soon. Cant have anything good actually coming out of washington 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bannon was an easy target because of Breitbart .......but he was the engine behind the few good ideas spewed from Trumps retarded piehole......not too surprising that he has been run out of town this soon. Cant have anything good actually coming out of washington 

You were anti Bannon from the get go. :lol:  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lies:

Just now, Highmark said:

You were anti Bannon from the get go. :lol:  

i was not antibannon , I was anti-trump and initially hoped Bannon would have more control. I may have soured on him not realizing he was being ignored and run out of the whitehouse

I'll dig up several quotes from me on Bannon and my expressing gratitude for his Populism if you like