secret service, broke

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Every 4 years there are increased budget outlays.   I don't see where anyone isn't getting paid.  

:lmao: Skidmark - Dump loves clowns like you who :backpeddle: and :handjob::lol: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who argued that?  Are you ok fat Dave. Are you diabetic? Is your sugar low?

The issue is that he shouldn't have been asked about a bj in the first place. 

Republicans chose to pursue it at huge costs. Whether or not he got sucked off by his wife or a fat intern does not affect the country. 

Bush lyjng and getting your soldiers killed is something to get outraged about. If you truly have " "conservative values"

Maybe if Billy had not lied to a grand jury in the first place ?

if he was so innocent why did he have to payoff Paula jones ?

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, that worked so well. :lol:

no shit school lunch went from being pretty good to inedible in our school district with the restrictions put in place.  While I agree they need to feed the kids healthier choices there needed to be some common sense applied.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

no shit school lunch went from being pretty good to inedible in our school district with the restrictions put in place.  While I agree they need to feed the kids healthier choices there needed to be some common sense applied.  

Knobrider rider will have to look up " common sense ".  And he'll still not get it. :lol:

15 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Maybe if Billy had not lied to a grand jury in the first place ?

if he was so innocent why did he have to payoff Paula jones ?

If "conservative values" make you so concerned about Bill Clinton.  Why would you excuse Trump who admitted sexual assault?  Whose wife accused him of it and then recounted?  Who was accused of raping a teen, who admitted he liked going into the Change rooms of teen girls?  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If "conservative values" make you so concerned about Bill Clinton.  Why would you excuse Trump who admitted sexual assault?  Whose wife accused him of it and then recounted?  Who was accused of raping a teen, who admitted he liked going into the Change rooms of teen girls?  

Trump say pussy and you're outraged   Clinton has a long history as a sexual predator and you put him and his enabler on a pedestal :lol:

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Trump say pussy and you're outraged   Clinton has a long history as a sexual predator and you put him and his enabler on a pedestal :lol:

He may have said pussy and that is fine. But when he said he walked up to married women and grabbed them by the pussy, that isn't fine. 

Bragging about creeping on teen girls isn't considered normal behaviour in my crowd. How about yours?

It seems strange that you would decide not to believe accusations of sexual assault even when Trump admits it. 

If a female member of your family accused someone of assaulting her and the accused was on tape bragging that he assaulted women, would you pass it off as locker room talk?

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He may have said pussy and that is fine. But when he said he walked up to married women and grabbed them by the pussy, that isn't fine. 

Bragging about creeping on teen girls isn't considered normal behaviour in my crowd. How about yours?

It seems strange that you would decide not to believe accusations of sexual assault even when Trump admits it. 

If a female member of your family accused someone of assaulting her and the accused was on tape bragging that he assaulted women, would you pass it off as locker room talk?

You defend a serial sexual predator by whining about someone tha said pussy.

It seems strange that you would ignore this behavior and defend it for years and suddenly you're outraged :lol:

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It seems strange that you would ignore this behavior and defend it for years and suddenly you're outraged :lol:

IMG_7927.JPG

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Republicans spent millions trying to Bring down Clinton and then vote in a guy who readily admits to sexual assault. 

meanwhile the last two democrats had 0 allegations of sexual assault. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans spent millions trying to Bring down Clinton and then vote in a guy who readily admits to sexual assault. 

Link?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans spent millions trying to Bring down Clinton and then vote in a guy who readily admits to sexual assault

Link?

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ahh....his grab em' by the pussy diatribe is describing sexual assault....and didn't someone actually take him to court :snack:

That's it....seriously? Go lay down by your dish. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's it....seriously? Go lay down by your dish. :lol:

Why do you continue to defend Dump's character and transgressions?  You fucked up :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Why do you continue to defend Dump's character and transgressions?  You fucked up :lmao: 

He loves Trump. Now he will tell me to change my pampers or take a nap, meanwhile he has inhaled paint vapors for 4 hours and thinks he coherent.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He loves Trump. Now he will tell me to change my pampers or take a nap, meanwhile he has inhaled paint vapors for 4 hours and thinks he coherent.

Jimmy whines and jumps around a lot....he's an emotional wreck :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You don't pay attention much do you?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Didnt he support Sanders?

Lied about it and said he did....but he's an R to the core :snack:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You don't pay attention much do you?

That's the problem Dumbski....we pay attention and laugh at your fake support/outrage :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

He voted for Trump. I may be old but my memory is sharp. Pay attention sonny boy

He's admitted that 100 times and just as much, if not more, has said that he's not happy with him either. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's admitted that 100 times and just as much, if not more, has said that he's not happy with him either. 

:lmao: Fake outrage as he defends him all day every day :lol: .......just like you :lmao: