secret service, broke

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Bullshit "within reason" is what the R's tried to say and your side defended the spending. The fact is the Obama family vacations and secret security costs were a constant issue and your side and you specifically defended it. Now your complaining about the cost. Don't even try to go with this "within reason" bullshit you pretentious twat waffle.

That's the point though.

If Obama's SS expenses were over the top and unnacceptible, why the hypocritical silence and lack of condemnation overall from the R's?

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure about how gay kayaking is.

I'm sure the way you kayak, it is definitely gay. Rec kayaking on flat water is lame. But you probably gay up sledding too. Speed limit obeying pussy. 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's the point though.

If Obama's SS expenses were over the top and unnacceptible, why the hypocritical silence and lack of condemnation overall from the R's?

They were over the top, as is with any POTUS.  Does it have to be said every time the white house changes hands?

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

They were over the top, as is with any POTUS.  Does it have to be said every time the white house changes hands?

Considering this is far in excess of what it cost to protect Obama, then I'd say at least a mention of it by the R's is in order.

:lol:

50 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

With all the complaints around Michelle Obama's SS cost and the cost of her vacations this should be an easy decision for the right. :news:

It was only important when Obama spent the money on vacations. Trump will spend more in a year than Obama in a term. What makes it worse is the Trump lied and specifically said there was too much work to do as President. Therefore he would not be golfing. Then he spends more time and money golfing than Obama did. 

49 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya... Funny how you forgot the investigation about it. :lol:

The investigation was the result of the Republicans trying to make cheap political points. 

Who gives a fuck who the President is fucking. Bush killed thousands of soldiers and cost you trillions in the process. Yet reps are still pissed off a Clinton. 

Now trump is spending huge money on vacations he promised not to take and Republicans ignore it. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was only important when Obama spent the money on vacations. Trump will spend more in a year than Obama in a term. What makes it worse is the Trump lied and specifically said there was too much work to do as President. Therefore he would not be golfing. Then he spends more time and money golfing than Obama did. 

The investigation was the result of the Republicans trying to make cheap political points. 

Who gives a fuck who the President is fucking. Bush killed thousands of soldiers and cost you trillions in the process. Yet reps are still pissed off a Clinton. 

Now trump is spending huge money on vacations he promised not to take and Republicans ignore it. 

So why was it such a big deal that Trump said grab her by the pussy?

When he wasn't president.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The issue was that the POTUS lied about it under oath.  FFS you or I can't do that and get away with it, he can't either.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

So why was it such a big deal that Trump said grab her by the pussy?

When he wasn't president.

Who argued that?  Are you ok fat Dave. Are you diabetic? Is your sugar low?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The issue was that the POTUS lied about it under oath.  FFS you or I can't do that and get away with it, he can't either.

The issue is that he shouldn't have been asked about a bj in the first place. 

Republicans chose to pursue it at huge costs. Whether or not he got sucked off by his wife or a fat intern does not affect the country. 

Bush lyjng and getting your soldiers killed is something to get outraged about. If you truly have " "conservative values"

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The issue is that he shouldn't have been asked about a bj in the first place. 

Republicans chose to pursue it at huge costs. Whether or not he got sucked off by his wife or a fat intern does not affect the country. 

Bush lyjng and getting your soldiers killed is something to get outraged about. If you truly have " "conservative values"

Racer isn't smart enough to actually have his own ideas on politics.  This is all a team sport to him and he's fully clothed in MAGA red.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Racer isn't smart enough to actually have his own ideas on politics.  This is all a team sport to him and he's fully clothed in MAGA red.

:lmao:

Bullshit, Clinton's are liars, we all know this. I don't care what he did, but he lied under oath.  And all this proves why I don't want the clinton's or bush's back in an elected position.  Both sides are just crooked politicians that need to stop screwing the USA.   And I am so glad a Canadian like yourself is concerned.  Maybe the clintons can get into Canadian politics.  The USA could only be so lucky.

Edited by racer254

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure the way you kayak, it is definitely gay. Rec kayaking on flat water is lame. But you probably gay up sledding too. Speed limit obeying pussy. 

You must suffer from ADHD.

Its all fucking bullshit. There should be a set budget and anything exceeding it is the responsibility of the POTUS. Also after they leave office they can fucking protect themselves on their own dime. They are no longer necessary to the function of the USA government and as such should be offered no free lunch anymore

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How fast you forget and move on to the next thing. :lol:

COLLUSION!!!!!

51 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Considering this is far in excess of what it cost to protect Obama, then I'd say at least a mention of it by the R's is in order.

fuck trump for having too many kids and houses,  he should have to sacrifice some of them to be president.  SMH

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bullshit, Clinton's are liars, we all know this. I don't care what he did, but he lied under oath.  And all this proves why I don't want the clinton's or bush's back in an elected position.  Both sides are just crooked politicians that need to stop screwing the USA.   And I am so glad a Canadian like yourself is concerned.  Maybe the clintons can get into Canadian politics.  The USA could only be so lucky.

You're worried about lies all of a sudden?  One lie about a BJ vs literally every single word that comes out of Trump's mouth......and you're still hung up on Bill Clinton who hasn't been in office for 20 years.

Good God you're a partisan hack moron

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck trump for having too many kids and houses,  he should have to sacrifice some of them to be president.  SMH

Part of the problem is the kids travelling for business all over the world and dragging the SS along with them. 

Edited by ICEMAN!

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're worried about lies all of a sudden?  One lie about a BJ vs literally every single word that comes out of Trump's mouth......and you're still hung up on Bill Clinton who hasn't been in office for 20 years.

Good God you're a partisan hack moron

Part of the problem is the kids travelling for business all over the world and dragging the SS along with them. 

thats not the kids fault they work in a multinational business.  If we as a country choose to protect them we can't pick and choose what activities they can do.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Very common on election years.   US govt fiscal year runs Oct 1 thru end of Sept.   You have a month of the election to cover (all candidates get ss protection) plus the Inauguration.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2010/03/29/secret-service-wants-14-million-to-protect-obama-in-2012

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Very common on election years.   US govt fiscal year runs Oct 1 thru end of Sept.   You have a month of the election to cover (all candidates get ss protection) plus the Inauguration.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2010/03/29/secret-service-wants-14-million-to-protect-obama-in-2012

So every four years secret service agents don't get paid?  :snack:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep. I just read that they wanted the increase to cover the 400% increase in death threats to Obama. I guess those right wing snowflakes couldn't get over the election. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

So every four years secret service agents don't get paid?  :snack:

Every 4 years there are increased budget outlays.   I don't see where anyone isn't getting paid.