How does a flat Earth eclipse the sun?

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Have any of you actually watched the videos? They really don't prove flat earth. What they do is call to question the heliocentric model and the explanation of why the eclipse went west to east and rhe size of the shadow cast

:lol: 

hey JT , how is it possible that sometimes the moon is in the sky during the day in clear view??????????

Answer that and you'll have your answer to why the moon tracked the way it did .....sweet fuck dude you are making yourself look like a massive fool questioning the most rudimentary of astronomy

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

hey JT , how is it possible that sometimes the moon is in the sky during the day in clear view??????????

Answer that and you'll have your answer to why the moon tracked the way it did .....sweet fuck dude you are making yourself look like a massive fool questioning the most rudimentary of astronomy

He refuses to acknowledge any points made. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He refuses to acknowledge any points made. 

It is fucking beyond retarded .....how can someone even ask why the moon tracked from west to east when you'd have to be functionally brain dead to think that the moons orbit around earth and the earth orbit around the sun would somehow perfectly coincide. The moons orbit around the earth takes 27 days. The moon moves across the sky slightly faster than the sun does. Sweet fucking shit you have to be willfully fucking dumb to question any of this 

fuck , you dont even have to consider the moons orbit around earth to understand why it would track from west to east .....that is literally 1st grade level of understanding 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Your answering questions with questions. Thats what you guys slways do. I make a statement You either ridicule me or ask done other question. 

Go back to the NASA guys statement. He claimed the moon circles the earth faster then the earth spins. I agree it does, however it still not fast enough To not lose 55 minutes because the earth while spinning slower is still faster because of the longer lope the moon takes around the earth. The point being the nasa guy clamed the moon was moving over the earth surface from west to east and thats not possible when you factor in what i explained above. 

Your question about seeing the sun and moon in the sky at the same time has no relevance to what im talking about. The biggest problem with people like you is you think you already know it all. When presented with a different point of view you automatically Ridicule it or dismiss it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Your answering questions with questions. Thats what you guys slways do. I make a statement You either ridicule me or ask done other question. 

Go back to the NASA guys statement. He claimed the moon circles the earth faster then the earth spins. I agree it does, however it still not fast enough To not lose 55 minutes because the earth while spinning slower is still faster because of the longer lope the moon takes around the earth. The point being the nasa guy clamed the moon was moving over the earth surface from west to east and thats not possible when you factor in what i explained above. 

Your question about seeing the sun and moon in the sky at the same time has no relevance to what im talking about. The biggest problem with people like you is you think you already know it all. When presented with a different point of view you automatically Ridicule it or dismiss it. 

Just stop :lol: 

You're literally disputing what a 'NASA Guy' says as if he's chopped liver.  Please post your credentials to dispute a NASA Guy' :bc: 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I dont think I know it all .....I do know what I was taught makes perfect fucking sense though and everything you have posited makes little to no sense and on top of that there is zero motivation at all for this conspiracy theory to be perpetrated on us.

Couple all that shit and it is magnificently easy for me to dismiss all that you say on the subject 

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Explain how the earth is "spinning slower but is still faster". 

You are on record as saying, "I know the Earth isn't a sphere" so I don't think you have any business calling anyone else a know it all. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You are on record as saying, "I know the Earth isn't a sphere" so I don't think you have any business calling anyone else a know it all. 

First im on record as saying i have questions about the heliocentric model.

On the moon path. The earth spins at 1100 mph the moon is traveling at over 2200 mph around the earth. However the moons parh is large that the speed difference is negated. If that wasn't true the moon would lose time each day as the earth makes a complete revolution 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont think I know it all .....I do know what I was taught makes perfect fucking sense though and everything you have posited makes little to no sense and on top of that there is zero motivation at all for this conspiracy theory to be perpetrated on us.

Couple all that shit and it is magnificently easy for me to dismiss all that you say on the subject 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

This is the photo that NASA doesn't want us to see.

t3_6uiilj.jpg

Again Jeff Williams the Astronaut from Winter Wi. just down the road from me,  was visiting his hometown and was doing a public presentation at Winter School a few months ago, he had many, many pictures of the Earth taken from the ISS, trust me the Earth is a sphere, what possible reason would he/they lie about it and spend all the time and money faking those pics??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Williams_(astronaut)

Yesterday's Eclipse from the ISS.

http://time.com/4908949/total-solar-eclipse-space-view/

Edited by XCR1250