Surprise, surprise, frick'in Crybabies

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Democrats, doubling down on their stupidity.   I never imagined we'd witness their self inflicted destruction in my lifetime, yet its happening right in front of our eyes.  Thanks Black Lives Matter, keep peddling lies, and demanding your safe spaces.  Thanks Antifa, throw some more urine at people, you're winning the hearts and minds. :lol: 

Still trying to convince yourself that liberal protesters chasing away conservative white supremacists is a media win for the right? You guys are too much.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Are they going to put Snookie up there somewhere? 

Fans want Missy Elliott statue to replace Confederate monument

Lisa France-Profile-Image

By Lisa Respers France, CNN

Updated 1:38 PM ET, Mon August 21, 2017

missy elliott wtf music video vstan orig cws_00001904
missy elliott wtf music video vstan orig cws_00001904

Pause
Fullscreen

Confederate monuments that still exist in the US 01:34

Story highlights

• The petition was on pace to reach its goal on Monday
  • Organizer said people are taking it seriously

(CNN)Missy Elliott is the queen of "flip it and reverse it."

A petition to have a statue of the rapper/singer replace a Confederate monument had almost reached its goal of 25,000 signatures on Monday.
Nathan Coflin is a resident of Elliott's hometown of Portsmouth, Virginia, and started the Change.org petition to replace the Confederate monument in Olde Towne Portsmouth near the intersection of Court and High streets with one of Elliott, whom he calls "a true Portsmouth native hero."

"Who better to encapsulate the culture and spirit of the city enshrined in a new monument than Grammy Award-winning rapper, dancer, and record producer Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott," the petition asks.
"Before she was 'Missy Misdemeanor' she was Melissa Arnette Elliott, born on July 1, 1971 in Portsmouth, Virginia," the petition continues. "Hailing from humble beginnings as the only child of a power company dispatcher and a welder at Portsmouth's lauded naval shipyard, she rose to become a platinum recording artist with over 30 million albums sold. All this without even once owning a slave."
The petition is a moment of levity in what has been an otherwise contentious battle over symbols of the confederacy since a recent white supremacist rally held in Charlottesville, Virginia.
The rally was sparked by the call to preserve a monument of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. Violence broke out and Heather Heyer, 32, was killed when a man attending the rally plowed a car into a group of counter protesters at the demonstration.
Coflin told the Washington Post he's a history buff and a major Elliott fan.
"I wanna show we can honor the positivity that's happening today in Portsmouth and I think no one better suits that than Missy Elliott," he told the publication. "People are taking it seriously -- whether the Portsmouth City Council will take it seriously is another matter."
CNN has reached out to reps for Elliott for comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/entertainment/missy-elliott-confederate-statue/index.html 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

My heros?  I don't recall saying there were good people at the rally. I didn't defend them or lie to defend them. 

Fun fact. People who don't like Columbus are not rewriting history. They are trying to tell the whole story. 

Re-writing history books is not the same as rewriting history. 

yes  a rewriting of a history book is the same as rewriting history . you print a lye and tell it enough it becomes fact . just look at the last 9 mo for proof of that . you your self take the whole load with a open mouth and a smile then defend it to the bitter end .

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yes  a rewriting of a history book is the same as rewriting history . you print a lye and tell it enough it becomes fact . just look at the last 9 mo for proof of that . you your self take the whole load with a open mouth and a smile then defend it to the bitter end .

What's the lie?  That Columbus was a little genicidal?  

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

What's the lie?  That Columbus was a little genicidal?  

Maybe the natives snapped after CC kept stealing and wrecking their canoes to ride class V rapids, so he had to start 'effing' them off.

:lol:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Do I think you are a ball gargling no mind clueless fucking hack imbicile? :dunno: yes I do FAGGOT 

Be nice to your Doppleganger! 

20 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Still trying to convince yourself that liberal protesters chasing away conservative white supremacists is a media win for the right? You guys are too much.

Not trying to convince myself of anything, and don't identify with any of those assholes, particularly anftifa, blm, nazis or white nationalists.  They're all fucking losers.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I would like to see a big memorial on the White House lawn commemorating the brave British/Canadian soldiers who risked their lives to burn it down in 1814

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I would like to see a big memorial on the White House lawn commemorating the brave British/Canadian soldiers who risked their lives to burn it down in 1814

August 24th the British did :read: 

Would you guys mind doing it again please?!? :bc: