Surprise, surprise, frick'in Crybabies

42 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Pretty soon they will run out of statues....will Ronald Mcdonald be safe...or how about colonall Saunders? :lol:

They better not mess with this guy. :lol: 

IMG_1656.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Democrats, doubling down on their stupidity.   I never imagined we'd witness their self inflicted destruction in my lifetime, yet its happening right in front of our eyes.  Thanks Black Lives Matter, keep peddling lies, and demanding your safe spaces.  Thanks Antifa, throw some more urine at people, you're winning the hearts and minds. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Democrats, doubling down on their stupidity.   I never imagined we'd witness their self inflicted destruction in my lifetime, yet its happening right in front of our eyes.  Thanks Black Lives Matter, keep peddling lies, and demanding your safe spaces.  Thanks Antifa, throw some more urine at people, you're winning the hearts and minds. :lol: 

If they could just sit back fir a minute and actually see how they are behaving.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If they wanted a big crowd to march against Columbus, they should tell Trumps good Nazis that Columbus doesn't have a US birth certificate.  

Well of course he didnt.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If they wanted a big crowd to march against Columbus, they should tell Trumps good Nazis that Columbus doesn't have a US birth certificate.  

Speaking of fake news, fuck off.  Trump has zero to do with any of these faggot nazis.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of fake news, fuck off.  Trump has zero to do with any of these faggot nazis.

Maybe not now.  There is some question whether Trump can get the Nazi vote out in full force without Bannons help. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe not now.  There is some question whether Trump can get the Nazi vote out in full force without Bannons help. 

did you see what 3 of the 4 of your hero's who were arrested for pulling down the statue share ?

all members of the communist party . yes just spontaneous gatherings though . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

did you see what 3 of the 4 of your hero's who were arrested for pulling down the statue share ?

Commies you say??? This should literally enrage MC then :read: 

Considering women didn't get to vote until 1920 shouldn't any monument or statue of any politician prior to that be taken down?

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Did they murder anyone?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Antifa throwing urine on cops.   Real fucking classy.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

My heros?  I don't recall saying there were good people at the rally. I didn't defend them or lie to defend them. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We don't like history so lets try to re-write it.  Pretty sad.

George Orwell was a bit off with 1984 but we are getting there.

Fun fact. People who don't like Columbus are not rewriting history. They are trying to tell the whole story. 

Re-writing history books is not the same as rewriting history. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My heros?  I don't recall saying there were good people at the rally. I didn't defend them or lie to defend them. 

Fun fact. People who don't like Columbus are not rewriting history. They are trying to tell the whole story. 

Re-writing history books is not the same as rewriting history. 

So tell it and stop being a crybaby cause he has a statue.