Trump might be a buffoon....Current Congress is Worse

• Platinum Contributing Member

Out walking the dog listening to high ranking Senator Ben Cardin being interviewed by Bill Hemmer and my god what a say nothing, do nothing, no answer useless putz and this goes for the vast majority of all of them....Good God it's just awful.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Out walking the dog listening to high ranking Senator Ben Cardin being interviewed by Bill Hemmer and my god what a say nothing, do nothing, no answer useless putz and this goes for the vast majority of all of them....Good God it's just awful.

Look no further than healthcare. How many times did they bitch about the ACA, and with a prime opportunity to change it they fell on their faces. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Dems end up with a majority next time. Not because of trump but their own indecisiveness. A good flush is in order here.

• Thanks 1

Hemmer  was asking this Cardin guy about NK and Trumps approach and of course being a D there was zero credit given and instead he starts talking about diplomacy to which Hemmer responded with the fact that Bill  Clinton, GW Bush, etc have tried that and it hasn't been very successful and that maybe a new approach was needed....Cardin admitted that it hadn't worked but let's keep trying the same ineffective shit....fucking maddening.

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hemmer  was asking this Cardin guy about NK and Trumps approach and of course being a D there was zero credit given and instead he starts talking about diplomacy to which Hemmer responded with the fact that Bill  Clinton, GW Bush, etc have tried that and it hasn't been very successful and that maybe a new approach was needed....Cardin admitted that it hadn't worked but let's keep trying the same ineffective shit....fucking maddening.

Doing the same shit that failed over and over is like the first rule you're a stupid fuck, it's the DemonCUNTS prime methodology :flush: 

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

Look no further than healthcare. How many times did they bitch about the ACA, and with a prime opportunity to change it they fell on their faces. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Dems end up with a majority next time. Not because of trump but their own indecisiveness. A good flush is in order here.

Trump was the one that promised he had a great health care plan. He didn't say during the election that they were going to work on one. He said it was going to give more coverage at a fraction of the price believe me folks. Why are you asking where the Trump plan is instead of blaming Reps or Dems?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump was the one that promised he had a great health care plan. He didn't say during the election that they were going to work on one. He said it was going to give more coverage at a fraction of the price believe me folks. Why are you asking where the Trump plan is instead of blaming Reps or Dems?

well your hero Obama promised us all affordable health care and said we could keep our plan and keep our doctors . guess what all BULL SHIT . he gave us a plan designed to fail from the get go.

but this was about how worthless congress and the house is .

they are awful have been for decades  cant get shit done and I am fine with that the less they do the better off we are.

and yes they are both out to block anything trump can do . this is all to keep there power in house .

storys starting to leak out about the likes of McCain and other Never Trumper getting pay offs from with in the Clinton camp . this should be fun to watch unfold. I am sure the lid will be kept as tight as poss on this as long as possible.   

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well your hero Obama promised us all affordable health care and said we could keep our plan and keep our doctors . guess what all BULL SHIT . he gave us a plan designed to fail from the get go.

they are awful have been for decades  cant get shit done and I am fine with that the less they do the better off we are.

and yes they are both out to block anything trump can do . this is all to keep there power in house .

storys starting to leak out about the likes of McCain and other Never Trumper getting pay offs from with in the Clinton camp . this should be fun to watch unfold. I am sure the lid will be kept as tight as poss on this as long as possible.   

Your deflection means nothing. You can pretend that the Republicans are working against Trump, you can blame Obama, but if Trump wasn't lying about his health care plan he could have revealed it to all Americans and proven that the Republicans are working against him. He didn't have a plan, he lied. He isn't capable of producing a plan. He is completely fucking stupid. But slightly smarter than his supporters. 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If only we had more liberals like Hank ,Johnson and Pelosi  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You dummies and your fucking conspiracies 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You dummies and your fucking conspiracies 

so you think the ACA was designed to succeed?

or you have not been paying attention to recent e mail leaks about Clinton campaign cash going to a hand full of R who shocker are all never trump ?

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

If only we had more liberals like Hank ,Johnson and Pelosi  :lol:

That's not an answer to the question. Remember you fuckers liked Trump because he told it like it was. He was the outside guy, the brilliant business man and deal maker. So where is his brilliant plan? Where is his ability to make deals? You can't keep blaming the establishment when Trump brought in his own team and family. He easily could have published his health care plan. He could have had a press conference about it. A big Q & A where people asked questions about how it works. Trouble is, it doesn't exist. He had no more idea how to fix health care than he did ISIS.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think the ACA was designed to succeed?

or you have not been paying attention to recent e mail leaks about Clinton campaign cash going to a hand full of R who shocker are all never trump ?

Deflection.  This isn't about ACA. Trump said it was a disaster and that he had a better plan. You've already told us that Obamacare/ACA was a failure. Trump promised to be better and smarter.  Where is his plan?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your deflection means nothing. You can pretend that the Republicans are working against Trump, you can blame Obama, but if Trump wasn't lying about his health care plan he could have revealed it to all Americans and proven that the Republicans are working against him. He didn't have a plan, he lied. He isn't capable of producing a plan. He is completely fucking stupid. But slightly smarter than his supporters. 

sory buddy but you are the deflector who attempted to take topic off to a anti trump rail.

and yes a large hand full of R have been working against Trump from before he was elected to today . I know it is hard for you to grasp with out state run media telling you how to think about it

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Deflection.  This isn't about ACA. Trump said it was a disaster and that he had a better plan. You've already told us that Obamacare/ACA was a failure. Trump promised to be better and smarter.  Where is his plan?

EZDump -gotta an answer for the man....:snack:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

it is about the ACA if it was not a disaster it would need no replacement .

and a bill was brought out and shocker some of the names on the DNC e mail list voted no

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sory buddy but you are the deflector who attempted to take topic off to a anti trump rail.

and yes a large hand full of R have been working against Trump from before he was elected to today . I know it is hard for you to grasp with out state run media telling you how to think about it

:lmao: List all Dumps comprehensive plans or STFU :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

EZDump -gotta an answer for the man....:snack:

yes I do they delivered something . can you answer what it needs replacement why is it failing ? whay could I not keep my plan along with millions like me . why in the ACA costing me over 4grand a year more than my old plan with a 12g higher deductible ?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it is about the ACA if it was not a disaster it would need no replacement .

and a bill was brought out and shocker some of the names on the DNC e mail list voted no

That wasn't Trumps plan. That was the Republican plan. Sure they claimed they could do better than Obamacare for the last 7 years. But you already said you don't trust the Republicans. So there isn't any news when they didn't have a plan that was better than Obamacare.You know the plan was way worse because they couldn't even pass it with a majority. That can easily follow the Trump Narrative about draining the swamp and all the Dems and Reps that are all the same incompetent fools.

But it doesn't tell us where Trumps plan is. The one he promised that he had. 

Are you going to tell me that the Republicans wouldn't let him put his plan forward? Are you gullible enough to think it existed at any point in time. Or are you ready to admit that Trump's worse than Dems or Reps. At least both sides had a plan. Flawed, full of kick backs to special interest groups but the plan exists. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That wasn't Trumps plan. That was the Republican plan. Sure they claimed they could do better than Obamacare for the last 7 years. But you already said you don't trust the Republicans. So there isn't any news when they didn't have a plan that was better than Obamacare.You know the plan was way worse because they couldn't even pass it with a majority. That can easily follow the Trump Narrative about draining the swamp and all the Dems and Reps that are all the same incompetent fools.

But it doesn't tell us where Trumps plan is. The one he promised that he had. 

Are you going to tell me that the Republicans wouldn't let him put his plan forward? Are you gullible enough to think it existed at any point in time. Or are you ready to admit that Trump's worse than Dems or Reps. At least both sides had a plan. Flawed, full of kick backs to special interest groups but the plan exists. 

like I said I was fine with a straight yes or no vote . I DO NOT WANT GOVERNMENT in my health care . I get plenty of there incompetent service at the DMV