ANTIFA domestic terrorists

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If your wife was raped would you call the cops?  

Fuck no I wouldnt , i would take her to the hospital.......the better question is

If your wife was BEING RAPED ....would you call the cops and wait for them or would you handle it in that split secondand try to stop it?

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck no I wouldnt , i would take her to the hospital.......the better question is

If your wife was BEING RAPED ....would you call the cops and wait for them or would you handle it in that split secondand try to stop it?

I'd handle it but law enforcement would need to be called no matter what I did.  

I just laugh at your full on anti-cop display you put on here.   My bet is its all bullshit.  

This is the agenda. To limit free speech, restrict or eliminate right to assemble or protest. Only a fucking Meathead would give a shit about any of this stuff. White supremacists and anti fascists meeting to battle over America! Who fucking buys this shit?

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is the agenda. To limit free speech, restrict or eliminate right to assemble or protest. Only a fucking Meathead would give a shit about any of this stuff. White supremacists and anti fascists meeting to battle over America! Who fucking buys this shit?

momo and snake :lol: thats who 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Fucking fhag bhen would fall and wimper like a girl.

I bet he fights like he wrecks cars....

I'll put you in touch with the last few guys that thought that ......last one missed some work time 

Edited by f7ben

On 8/20/2017 at 9:06 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

So is it safe to say that you feel the same way about these guys in Charlottesville?

charlottesville-va---august-12--white-na

I dunno , looks like just some good ol boys to me , I'd probly hand em a 6 pack and tell em to shoot some o them fucks .  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'll put you in touch with the last few guys that thought that ......last one missed some work time 

STFU dumber goofier Indiana AMG! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'd slit your throat while you slept. No questions asked.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

all involve me sleeping or from a distance I assume ???? or maybe stab me in the back while I'm not looking.....maybe get a bunch of your army pals to help out????

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

all involve me sleeping or from a distance I assume ???? or maybe stab me in the back while I'm not looking.....maybe get a bunch of your army pals to help out????

Dude is a ninja, better watch it!

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're simply not worth the time or effort to miss a day of work. :news:

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're simply not worth the time or effort to miss a day of work. :news:

you're a union lackey .....you get like 6 weeks vacation , 4 weeks sick time , 40 hours of comp time for every 80 hours works and 27 personal days per year...come on man....you can do better

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you're a union lackey .....you get like 6 weeks vacation , 4 weeks sick time , 40 hours of comp time for every 80 hours works and 27 personal days per year...come on man....you can do better

Sounds like I got fucked  :lol: