6 cops shot

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Whitey's days are numbered snotty, and your gun collection won't mean shit when your time comes! You've only got two trigger fingers bitch! 

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Whitey's days are numbered snotty, and your gun collection won't mean shit when your time comes! You've only got two trigger fingers bitch! 

but there aim is crap holding a pistol sideways only looks cool to your fellow donk drivers you admire so 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

With a little bit of luck, maybe Deion will cap your ass, fuckstick. 

27 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

With fucking idiots like you living there, yes the country is FUCKED!

Why are you afraid of me? Do you ever come to the USA? You'll see what an idiot I am when I'm beating your faggotty ass. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ooohhhh....edgy.

wasnt trying to be edgy , just not gonna shed any tears when the cops start getting what they have been asking for for decades ......fuck em

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

wasnt trying to be edgy , just not gonna shed any tears when the cops start getting what they have been asking for for decades ......fuck em

A lot of cops are fucking punks. The problem is, if they call it quits, then WTF does society do? Who will protect your/my family when you're not around? The actual implications are horrifying. 

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

A lot of cops are fucking punks. The problem is, if they call it quits, then WTF does society do? Who will protect your/my family when you're not around? The actual implications are horrifying. 

i'm not sure what the answer is .....we can start by de-militarizing the police and to quit teaching them that their life is more valuable then the people walking the street. They need to understand that their job is no more dangerous than anyone elses and that their first responsibility is to serve the public.

Secondly we can start shrinking the size and scope of every force out there .....it is completely out of control. With that we can start to fill positions with quality individuals who are capable of using their brains and not just low iq idiots.

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i'm not sure what the answer is .....we can start by de-militarizing the police and to quit teaching them that their life is more valuable then the people walking the street. They need to understand that their job is no more dangerous than anyone elses and that their first responsibility is to serve the public.

Secondly we can start shrinking the size and scope of every force out there .....it is completely out of control. With that we can start to fill positions with quality individuals who are capable of using their brains and not just low iq idiots.

You obviously never applied to the police academy, and obviously don't know a fucking thing about what it takes to be a cop.  Please Ben, do us a favor and just stop talking.  The problem with nitwits like you, is you actually take yourself serious. :lol:  wtf.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You obviously never applied to the police academy, and obviously don't know a fucking thing about what it takes to be a cop.  Please Ben, do us a favor and just stop talking.  The problem with nitwits like you, is you actually take yourself serious. :lol:  wtf.

The testing caps and requirements of major LEO agencies say that you are full of shit as usual and have no clue what you're talking about

Now get back to playing trained CFO in your world of phony used car salesmen and pretend it took something special to get there :lol: fucking idiot 

Most agencies define acceptable wonderlic scores for admittance as between 20 and 27 ......the average IQ nationwide for an LEO was 104 ......or just barely above functional retard

It is no wonder we have the issues we have , the powers that be have bestowed huge authority on a roving gang of fucking idiots with guns

Edited by f7ben