Trump applauds Boston protesters for 'speaking out against bigotry and hate'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Guarantee momo jacks off looking at closeup pics of Trumps mouth 

Hahaha....I was going to say he was rubbing  his shit covered cock all over that picture! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Antifa is starting shit with Trump supporters, throwing punches, destroying public property and behaving like the anarchists that they are.  They decide that Milo or Ann Coulter shouldn't be heard, that gives them the right to shout them down?  I think not.  There were no nazis or white supremacists holding marches until Antifa had been behaving like assholes for the better part of last year.  There's no difference.  Neither of them speak for anyone in the middle class, certainly not me.  Wet brain Ben actually thinks they have a positive impact.  Ree-tard.

There has been nazis holding marches since I was a kid, in fact nazi HQ in Chicago was on the southside at 71st and Rockwell. While I don't agree with all of Antifa's tactics I do know that there cause is to fight the haters, and Antifa would do it's self a favor by not vandalizing property. The Antifa people did take off there masks in Charlottesville as the police were arresting masked people.

I think yesterday's counter protest in Boston was a textbook example of what a protest should be, large relatively peaceful numbers that speak volumes.

For a little history I'll post some pics of nazi marches in Skokie (Jewish burb) and at Chicago's Marquette Park on the southside that occurred when I was kid and an adult.

Image result for chicago nazi 71st st.

$

img_0030-mr_h7wxwa4.jpg

From 1986

chicago-illinois-usa-28th-june-1986-kkk-members-and-a-white-supremacist-erm945.jpg

Related image

Edited by Mileage Psycho
grammar

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

that's more like it donny. 

Maybe...just maybe with Bannon kicked to the curb Trump will start listening to some reasonable and moderate voices and get this thing on course.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Guarantee momo jacks off looking at closeup pics of Trumps mouth 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hahaha....I was going to say he was rubbing  his shit covered cock all over that picture! :lol:

Two sick motherfuckers :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Like momo would ever have a chick on the other end... he prefers sucking the fart box of animals and truckers.

He'd mouthvac the frontside of a trucker for $20 .....but he'd pay the $20 to mouthvac the rear :lol: 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Like momo would ever have a chick on the other end... he prefers sucking the fart box of animals and truckers.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He'd mouthvac the frontside of a trucker for $20 .....but he'd pay the $20 to mouthvac the rear :lol: 

Wow this place is sure full of some sick assed perverted fucks :flush::flush::flush: