Trump applauds Boston protesters for 'speaking out against bigotry and hate'

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

Nigger is a word pawn regardless of you trying to deny it, its even in the dictionary :guzzle: 

Coward is the word you see the definition of every time you look in a mirror.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uh duh. That doesn't make it not racist you fucking mouth breather. Lol wtf are you on?

I'm guessing he's laying on a bed with a bedpan under his decrepit body.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
grammar
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Coward is word you see the definition of every time you look in a mirror.

I'm guessing he's laying on a bed with a bedpan under his decrepit body.

:lies: and :bullshit: from penis-head.jpgall the dago midget posts 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nazis=Antifa.  No difference.  None.  

Hard to tell seeing as the pussies are all wearing masks but guessing none of the FS Shit talkers are there.

I like this Antifa group , I wish I had the time and motivation to get dressed up and grab my shalalie and take to the streets with them.

If the Antifa ever need some help busting skulls in my small upper class lake community of 1500 people I will leap into action to support them !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Antifa is targeting the haters, the haters are targeting Jews, Blacks, Catholics, etc., that's the difference.

Antifa is starting shit with Trump supporters, throwing punches, destroying public property and behaving like the anarchists that they are.  They decide that Milo or Ann Coulter shouldn't be heard, that gives them the right to shout them down?  I think not.  There were no nazis or white supremacists holding marches until Antifa had been behaving like assholes for the better part of last year.  There's no difference.  Neither of them speak for anyone in the middle class, certainly not me.  Wet brain Ben actually thinks they have a positive impact.  Ree-tard.

Edited by DriftBusta

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like this Antifa group , I wish I had the time and motivation to get dressed up and grab my shalalie and take to the streets with them.

If the Antifa ever need some help busting skulls in my small upper class lake community of 1500 people I will leap into action to support them !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Hopefully someone on your side throws feces like they've been doing, and it catches you right in the cocksucker :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully someone on your side throws feces like they've been doing, and it catches you right in the cocksucker :lol: 

:lol: thats fucking gross .....I like the busting skulls and slitting throats idea .....but not if they are gonna act like momo 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Antifa is targeting the haters, the haters are targeting Jews, Blacks, Catholics, etc., that's the difference.

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from penis-head.jpgall the dago midget posts 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: thats fucking gross .....I like the busting skulls and slitting throats idea .....but not if they are gonna act like momo 

You belong in jail for a real long time :finger3: till your an old man 

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

What's mind boggling is a supposed ex military guy who is scared of a word :lol: zero chance you did anything but sit behind a desk pawn 

Funny coming from the proven draft dodger