Children shooting stats in Chicago.

5 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Look Vinny if I was the boss there i would use the laws on the books.

Bring in all kinds of cops and arrest everybody I could.

Littering..loitering ..spitting on the sidewalk..jaywalking ..anything and everything.

I would do it for weeks on end.

I wish they would try that here in Rochester even.

Where would you get the money for all the law enforcement, court systems, and jails that such an undertaking would require?

• Platinum Contributing Member

My opinion, is if a woman has a child and is unable to financially care for said child and has to go on public assistance it should be mandatory that she gets a birth control implant. Once she is able to financially support the child and is off public assistance the implant can be removed and she could have more children if she chooses or leave the implant in if she chooses  

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

My opinion, is if a woman has a child and is unable to financially care for said child and has to go on public assistance it should be mandatory that she gets a birth control implant. Once she is able to financially support the child and is off public assistance the implant can be removed and she could have more children if she chooses or leave the implant in if she chooses  

That's a pretty good solution and you didn't even have to bring up race like snowbeavis.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man the women would kill you over that idea!:lol:

I hope you see what I did there.:bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's a pretty good solution and you didn't even have to bring up race like snowbeavis.

Birth control implants are fairly inexpensive, work well, and it takes the "remember to take the pill" out of it. Its reversible, once the implant is removed it takes about 30-45 days and the woman would be able to reproduce. I think it would work great. It would aslo save on feminine product needs as the womans period is cut in half usually only a day or two and its very light.

Edited by Rigid1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Birth control implants are fairly inexpensive, work well, and it takes the "remember to take the pill" out of it. Its reversible, once the implant is removed it takes about 30-45 days and the woman would be able to reproduce. I think it would work great.

What happens to the men?  

Birth control implants are fairly inexpensive, work well, and it takes the "remember to take the pill" out of it. Its reversible, once the implant is removed it takes about 30-45 days and the woman would be able to reproduce. I think it would work great.

Sure if they were agreeable to it..it could fly.

offer guys a free vasectomy also..hell pay them something to have one.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Sure if they were agreeable to it..it could fly.

offer guys a free vasectomy also..hell pay them something to have one.

:snack: $1000 or whatever it takes for a vasectomy...:goodpost:. Do the family value driven R's supoort it? :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

What happens to the men?  

Do you need a sex ed course?? you need 2 fertile people to make a child bud..:nuts:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

offer a free ar-15 for a vasectomy!

man my mind is fucked for being here.

I needs a break!

You come out 10 times more stupid after reading a post with anything from snowbeavis.

Do you need a sex ed course?? you need 2 fertile people to make a child bud..:nuts:

So your solution is to hold one accountable and to let the other off the hook..?? 

I would think some women won't get the implant.

I've dated about 30 different women in the past 3 months, all have jobs, good women. I would say about 90% have a birth control implant. 

I would think if the woman actually cares about the well being of the child, and it could be explained that the quality of life that the child would be better by the mother not having more kids it would be a no brainer. if she refused the implant offer birth control pill and if she becomes pregnant again its on her. This would squash the having babies as a form of income

I've dated about 30 different women in the past 3 months, all have jobs, good women. I would say about 90% have a birth control implant. 

I would think if the woman actually cares about the well being of the child, and it could be explained that the quality of life that the child would be better by the mother not having more kids it would be a no brainer. if she refused the implant offer birth control pill and if she becomes pregnant again its on her. This would squash the having babies as a form of income

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you at all..just saying you could not force anything on them.:bc:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So your solution is to hold one accountable and to let the other off the hook..?? 

until some form of B/C for a male that would be easily reversible i see that as the only option at the moment.

I think highmark posted a chart that said only 4% of single males take care of a child they produce but 46% of single women do?? I could be wrong on those #'s I only glanced at it quick.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you at all..just saying you could not force anything on them.:bc:

oh I know, I didnt take it like that..:bc:

He likes to divide people.  If not by race, then by gender.  Maybe snowbeavis could let us know what will happen with men who identify as women

Men can impregnate numerous women.  Nothing wrong with an implant for women but you need an option for men.  Pay for a no reversible vasectomy is an excellent option.  If you're serious about breaking the out of wedlock and governemnt supported cycle this would be a start.  

If you have over two children that you're unable to financially support then a vasectomy or having their tubes tied is mandatory/highly incentivized.  Even for the white guy with 4 kids and getting reduced lunches living in Doe Dumbers trailer park. 

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol: You could impregnate all of them.....and who's the cause of the problem?  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Men can impregnate numerous women.  Nothing wrong with an implant for women but you need an option for men.  Pay for a no reversible vasectomy is an excellent option.  If you're serious about breaking the out of wedlock and governemnt supported cycle this would be a start.  

If you have over two children that you're unable to financially support then a vasectomy or having their tubes tied is mandatory/highly incentivized.  Even for the white guy with 4 kids and getting reduced lunches living in Doe Dumbers trailer park. 

Maybe snowbeavis could let us know what will happen with men who identify as women.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's nice that you ,Rigid and I are coming to some kind of a meeting of the minds..but that said you can't force things like that on people.