Children shooting stats in Chicago.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

It's nice that you ,Rigid and I are coming to some kind of a meeting of the minds..but that said you can't force things like that on people.

Why not?  

We can but do we have the will?  Or is the issue really not that important?  

For $1000, $2500, $5000, $10,000, a car, etc would most people get one? 

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

It's nice that you ,Rigid and I are coming to some kind of a meeting of the minds..but that said you can't force things like that on people.

There has to be a provision for accepting X amount from the government for financial assistance.

Basically, if you accept it, then you must get an implant or vasectomy or provide proof of either.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why not?  

I'm fine with the money incentive.

cheaper in the long run.

But a judge can not force anyone into any type of bc.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There has to be a provision for accepting X amount from the government for financial assistance.

Basically, if you accept it, then you must get an implant or vasectomy or provide proof of either.

another decent idea but that won't fly either in the courts.

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

another decent idea but that won't fly either in the courts.

Not sure why it wouldn't fly, if they don't sign the agreement, they just don't get the assistance.

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why not?  

Look my main thing is to reduce abortions to where they are only really needed for incest,rape and the mothers life is in danger so i will listen to anything constructive you have to say.

Nice to converse with you without all the bs and emos.:bc:

• Gold Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Civil Liberty's deal would be all over it.:bc:

Yeah mandatory sterilization ain't gonna happen in a happen in a free and open society.

We need to change attitudes of the community, admittedly a difficult proposition but also the only real solution. Grassroots campaigns, of all sizes & scopes, with the end goal being to shame men (or woman) who don't support their families and don't work to better themselves and their station in life and praise/reward those who do. Stop making role models out of petty thugs and criminals and instead idolize the men and woman who contribute to the betterment of their community. Make getting off of welfare a sense of pride as opposed to a way of life. Awaken the entrepreneurial spirit within the black community. In a lot of ways some of these drug dealing enterprises are quite similar to legit business. If the same effort that goes into one of these drug dealing operations was put into a legit business you would see a lot of successful black business.  Create a sense of community pride in achievement and legitimate success. 

Bringing back jobs and economic opportunities is also needed and should go hand in hand with the social improvement. Personally, I think the social change can & should spearhead economic growth although perhaps thats just semantics on my part. One thing is for certain, we can throw as much money as we want at a problem but without a change in the attitude responsible we are throwing good money after bad.

Of course this wont cure all the problems, and it definitely wont be easy, but it will be a huge step in the right direction. 

Flame away.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You could impregnate all of them.....and who's the cause of the problem?  

I'm responsible,  hence me know what kind of birth control they are on, plus I still wear a condom.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah mandatory sterilization ain't gonna happen in a happen in a free and open society.

We need to change attitudes of the community, admittedly a difficult proposition but also the only real solution. Grassroots campaigns, of all sizes & scopes, with the end goal being to shame men (or woman) who don't support their families and don't work to better themselves and their station in life and praise/reward those who do. Stop making role models out of petty thugs and criminals and instead idolize the men and woman who contribute to the betterment of their community. Make getting off of welfare a sense of pride as opposed to a way of life. Awaken the entrepreneurial spirit within the black community. In a lot of ways some of these drug dealing enterprises are quite similar to legit business. If the same effort that goes into one of these drug dealing operations was put into a legit business you would see a lot of successful black business.  Create a sense of community pride in achievement and legitimate success. 

Bringing back jobs and economic opportunities is also needed and should go hand in hand with the social improvement. Personally, I think the social change can & should spearhead economic growth although perhaps thats just semantics on my part. One thing is for certain, we can throw as much money as we want at a problem but without a change in the attitude responsible we are throwing good money after bad.

Of course this wont cure all the problems, and it definitely wont be easy, but it will be a huge step in the right direction. 

Flame away.

Well said.

Now I put out the challenge to anyone to beat that post with more ideas.:bc:

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Bringing back jobs and economic opportunities is also needed

and that is very key no doubt.

Watch out for TPP enthusiasm.

But anyways I would be in for more small businesses loans and the relaxing of some of the bureaucrat bs that hurts the formation of.

I don't think a kid can legally sell kool-aid on the side of the street anymore.

39 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Flame away.

Good post. Will sr agree?

Edited by racer254