Children shooting stats in Chicago.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/chicago-children-falling-victim-gang-related-shootings-article-1.2718415

Chicago children falling victim to more gang-related shootings

Police records through the end of June showed 15 children younger than 10 years old had been shot, which is seven more young shooting victims than the same span last year.

Four more young children have been shot since the start of July, including a 6-year-old girl who was sitting on a porch Tuesday with her mother and grandmother when a bullet fired a block away struck her in the torso, critically injuring her. Police said someone in a caravan of cars was firing at a group of men on the street.

You want to talk about epidemic.

There has been a rash of children getting caught up in the crossfire around here.

Black people can not get together in the hood without shooting each other.

The media reports on it the same way they would if the child accidently fell in a pool and drowned.

"Oh, that's too bad...........Next up , angry protests erupt as man is ruffed up by police after robbery."  

27 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Wince says this is all fake furthermore it's great action.

I have never said that, nor would I ever say that.

The fact is no one cares (besides true bleeding heart libs) if it's just gang bangers killing each other, but the other fact is that it is very sad and tragic when an innocent child or adult gets killed in the sloppy gunfire.

The dilemma is how will it ever stop? I don't know if there is an answer to that.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The fact is no one cares (besides true bleeding heart libs) if it's just gang bangers killing each other, but the other fact is that it is very sad and tragic when an innocent child or adult gets killed in the sloppy gunfire.

The dilemma is how will it ever stop? I don't know if there is an answer to that.

Look Vinny if I was the boss there i would use the laws on the books.

Bring in all kinds of cops and arrest everybody I could.

Littering..loitering ..spitting on the sidewalk..jaywalking ..anything and everything.

I would do it for weeks on end.

I wish they would try that here in Rochester even.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A good place to start is when black men decide to be fathers to their children instead of just wanting to fuck their mothers and run away from the responsibility.

Just now, snoughnut said:

A good place to start is when black men decide to be fathers to their children instead of just wanting to fuck their mothers and run away from the responsibility.

Well you can't legislate morality. 

Case in point.

Don't take precautions and you get preg..no problem you can get a free abortion.

Don't want to work..no problem ,here take this welfare..it's easy...but look..you need to have a kid under 5 to keep your beanies so time your abortions accordingly. 

don't want to work..go ahead and sell low level drugs..we won't bother you much...we want the big guys.

Edited by Capt.Storm

59 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Littering..loitering ..spitting on the sidewalk..jaywalking ..anything and everything.

39 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Case in point.

Don't take precautions and you get preg..no problem you can get a free abortion.

Don't want to work..no problem ,here take this welfare..it's easy...but look..you need to have a kid under 5 to keep your beanies so time your abortions accordingly. 

don't want to work..go ahead and sell low level drugs..we won't bother you much...we want the big guys.

Well put cappy.  Why can't others see this?  Most importantly the people who keep condoning this behavior should try and understand this.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

You do that and you would have all kinds of crazy's going nuts like n2 and f7ben :lol2:and there are plenty out there with the same attitude 

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

You do that and you would have all kinds of crazy's going nuts like n2 and f7ben :lol2:and there are plenty out there with the same attitude 

To me it has nothing to do with color.

It has everything to do with lawlessness.

We all know that without laws we have chaos.

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who's condoning the behavior?  What's the alternative from the R's?

Cappy is raising his grandson because of tragic circumstances.  If Cappy and his wife weren't around or available - who'd be raising him?

Doe Dumber - are you willing to promote, support, and fund mandatory sterilization for any guy who has 2 children he is not financially supporting?  That means the local white guy who has 3-4 kids and qualifies for reduced meals at school or gets a tax credit greater than his tax bill.  That also means the black guy in the city who doesn't support his kids.  I am.  Are you?  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cappy is raising his grandson because of tragic circumstances.  If Cappy and his wife weren't around or available - who'd be raising him?

Doe Dumber - are you willing to promote, support, and fund mandatory sterilization for any guy who has 2 children he is not financially supporting?  That means the local white guy who has 3-4 kids and qualifies for reduced meals at school or gets a tax credit greater than his tax bill.  That also means the black guy in the city who doesn't support his kids.  I am.  Are you?  

The alternative has been stated over and over and over.  If you can't grasp it, then you don't deserve another answer.

The bold is exactly what I mean by condoning the behavior.  YOU PROMOTE THIS.   FFS do you have trouble every day?

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Finally a very good post from you even though I don't agree to the last statement that you made ,still a thought out post on your part...and no emos even.

I don't think sterilization is a good idea ,besides it would never fly.

We just need to stop rewarding bad behavior ,promote family living more.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, racer254 said:

The alternative has been stated over and over and over.  If you can't grasp it, then you don't deserve another answer.

The bold is exactly what I mean by condoning the behavior.  YOU PROMOTE THIS.   FFS do you have trouble every day?

Answer the questions dumb shit.  Will you support it or is it just a racial issue for you?  

Is your alternative hungry and malnourished kids who underperform at school?  

I support a solution that breaks the cycle of poverty that's often driven by too many kids - whether in or out of wedlock.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I support a solution that breaks the cycle of poverty that's often driven by too many kids - whether in or out of wedlock.  

Really, how so?  By allowing multiple generations of families to do the exact same thing, milking the welfare system?

Or is it where you keep allowing immigrants to qualify for the same welfare programs over and over and over?  Which one is it?

The policies you support is what is bankrupting cities like Detroit.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Really, how so?  By allowing multiple generations of families to do the exact same thing, milking the welfare system?

Or is it where you keep allowing immigrants to qualify for the same welfare programs over and over and over?  Which one is it?

Purely economics - what's less expensive - feeding kids, providing vaccinations, and prenatal healthcare or paying for the ramifications of ignoring them?  

Back to the original question - sterilization..yes or no? :lol: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

snowbeavis, here is a meme for you so you can better understand.

dempoverty.jpg

List the economic policies that work...?? :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

As with most discussions here, within 3 or 4 post things will get convoluted beyond belief.

We have to start somewhere where most could agree..common ground.

You do realize Doe Dumber 254 has an IQ hovering around 70 and barely makes 40k/year.  Yet he has his nose buried up the R establishment so far he's lost.  He's a useful idiot who parrots all the right wing talking points while pretending to be an independent.  I'm a liberal and proud of it - I don't pander to people who disagree with me or,pander to those who do.  DOE dumber 253 panders to the right wingers on the forum because he's too dumb to think for himself.  

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

List the economic policies that work...?? :lmao: 

Start electing Republicans because without a fuck doubt the DemonCUNTS have been massive fucking failures :guzzle: