Look at the cowards

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lotta shanty Irish in bahston. The Pinnacle of white trash. 

I still say I have not met anyone more racist than my great uncle Bill.  Even at a young age I knew his views.  Having said that the Irish as a group were never given anything whatever they had they worked and fought for.  They own Boston because they worked for it and in some cases stole it but it was never handed to them. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I still say I have not met anyone more racist than my great uncle Bill.  Even at a young age I knew his views.  Having said that the Irish as a group were never given anything whatever they had they worked and fought for.  They own Boston because they worked for it and in some cases stole it but it was never handed to them. 

When I was in the Army the true racists always seemed to be from Ohio or Florida for some reason. That was a long time ago though, maybe they're all democrats now. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

When I was in the Army the true racists always seemed to be from Ohio or Florida for some reason. That was a long time ago though, maybe they're all democrats now. 

The most racist place I've ever been are NE Indiana , NW Ohio , UP of Michigan and the Pan Handle of Florida. In Florida they hate Yanks just as much as Nigs :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

The most racist place I've ever been are NE Indiana , NW Ohio , UP of Michigan and the Pan Handle of Florida. In Florida they hate Yanks just as much as Nigs :lol: 

I've heard that about Indiana, another good reason why I've stayed away from it. lol

UP I agree, forgot about that. 

Just now, bussman said:

I've heard that about Indiana, another good reason why I've stayed away from it. lol

UP I agree, forgot about that. 

I think the UP might be the worst of all of them

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Old Irishmen hate the blacks. I think it goes back to the days of Irish immigrants being of less value in general than their black laborer counterparts in the south and freed slaves of the north.  

No. First off the Irish never had it worse than the Blacks and they sure as fuck were never considered less valuable than Blacks. Irish old timers, and Itialian old timers for that matter, are extra racist because the Irish and Italians used racism against Blacks to gain acceptance amongst WASPS. You stand next to a WASP and call a black person a nigger together and the WASP just might forget you're a mick or a guinea for a minute.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I haven't met him but I think FAKENEWSMAINECUNT is a bigger racist than your great uncle Bill, so is NeoStoner and Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the UP might be the worst of all of them

When I was at NMU it wasn't too bad but being a college town it's more liberal than the rest of The Yoop but then again and this is no joke the vast majority of black students were on the football and basketball team. Might be different now and I guess shouldn't be surprising considering the location. Now getting out into the hinterlands up there you are definitely in racist country.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No. First off the Irish never had it worse than the Blacks and they sure as fuck were never considered less valuable than Blacks. Irish old timers, and Itialian old timers for that matter, are extra racist because the Irish and Italians used racism against Blacks to gain acceptance amongst WASPS. You stand next to a WASP and call a black person a nigger together and the WASP just might forget you're a mick or a guinea for a minute.

You are totally incorrect. Irish (and even italians) were the niggers of their day. And for good reason :lol:

I think one of the reasons I am soured to the Democrats is because of the Irish in Mass. The Irish became Democrats because the old guard of New England in general was Republican and pro blacks,  Anti Slavery in their views.  In time the Irish became politically powerful and corrupt (see Billy Bolger) but held onto their bigotry.  Even today I would think South Boston is no place for a person of color.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You are totally incorrect. Irish (and even italians) were the niggers of their day. And for good reason :lol:

Fucking greazy dago's and short tempered whiskey drunk irish are the worst ......gimme a black guy any day :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A story my great aunt used to tell is about family members digging out a swamp down in Georgia. You see it was cheaper to hire Irish than Blacks because the Black people of the area had value (ie they knew farming) where as the Irish were expendable and Cheaper.  A owner of a local bar in springfield  has started a collection of antique signs that he displays in his pub "Irish Need Not Apply" plaques.  What is surprising to me is many of them are not home made scribbles on a plank of wood but machine made stampings with  complex paint schemes (ie mass produced).

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol:

Oh prairie shit:lmao: was just going to post this 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

No matter how they were treated they were ALWAYS above the blacks. Get your head out of your ass.

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A story my great aunt used to tell is about family members digging out a swamp down in Georgia. You see it was cheaper to hire Irish than Blacks because the Black people of the area had value (ie they knew farming) where as the Irish were expendable and Cheaper.  A owner of a local bar in springfield  has started a collection of antique signs that he displays in his pub "Irish Need Not Apply" plaques.  What is surprising to me is many of them are not home made scribbles on a plank of wood but machine made stampings with  complex paint schemes (ie mass produced).

Which water fountains and bathrooms did the Irish use in the Jim Crow South? Your great aunts anecdotes don't change the fact that the Irish were never treated as poorly as the Blacks.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the klan wears masks. 

the klan can you remind us all again who that organization was started by and who it supported  ?

can you name any one who was a grand wizard who was the longest sitting DFL senator until his death a few yrs back .

odd stuff indeed. what was your point again . no not asking about your granddaddy's  hood in the closet