Look at the cowards

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Boston PD is keeping a safe area for the nazis and that's good thing for those haters seeing how they are outnumbered by staggering numbers.

It's not strange that this is happening in Boston considering most black pro athletes consider it the most racist city they play in.....still common for fans to call them niggers...the protestors must not be from Boston or any of the various surrounding cities.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's not strange that this is happening in Boston considering most black pro athletes consider it the most racist city they play in.....still common for fans to call them niggers...the protestors must not be from Boston or any of the various surrounding cities.

Nobody is from the local area for these protests :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

He fled Hungary when he was 17 you fucking idiot, you're saying he was a teenage Nazi Jew? :lol:

soros was an unheard of by the right until he stood up to bush on the iraq war. soros said it would be a catastrophe resulting in a refuge disaster. he participated in an anti iraq war campaign. ever since he's been the right's antichrist. one man with billions stands up to a senseless war resulting in the useless slaughter of millions and he's the antichrist? republican logic approved by jesus. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

soros was an unheard of by the right until he stood up to bush on the iraq war. soros said it would be a catastrophe resulting in a refuge disaster. he participated in an anti iraq war campaign. ever since he's been the right's antichrist. one man with billions stands up to a senseless war resulting in the useless slaughter of millions and he's the antichrist? republican logic approved by jesus. 

soros is a little more nefarious then that you moron

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He fled Hungary when he was 17 you fucking idiot, you're saying he was a teenage Nazi Jew? :lol:

Yup, your an ignorant faggot even admitted it in a 60 minutes interview :finger2: dumb Sodomite  

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Have you seen the aerial shots of the amount of counter protesters? HUUGE!!

On the bold, have you ever been to Boston? Or Mass for that matter? There is no shortage of liberals, true story. I will also add that I am sure there are many folks from all over the nation supporting the counter protests as nazis and other hate groups are not real popular in this country.

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Old Irishmen hate the blacks. I think it goes back to the days of Irish immigrants being of less value in general than their black laborer counterparts in the south and freed slaves of the north.  

22 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nothing like bagpipes to drown out Nazi assholes

Oh lovely, once they've chased the Nazis away they can bring their dog whistles back out and we can get back to business as usual.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Have you seen the aerial shots of the amount of counter protesters? HUUGE!!

On the bold, have you ever been to Boston? Or Mass for that matter? There is no shortage of liberals, true story. I will also add that I am sure there are many folks from all over the nation supporting the counter protests as nazis and other hate groups are not real popular in this country.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Old Irishmen hate the blacks. I think it goes back to the days of Irish immigrants being of less value in general than their black laborer counterparts in the south and freed slaves of the north.  

Never been to Boston but I realize there are a lot of Cambridge liberals but as Cousin Carl points out the meat and potato Bostonians still harbor resentment. All that being said I'm glad they are running the Nazi fucks off.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Never been to Boston but I realize there are a lot of Cambridge liberals but as Cousin Carl points out the meat and potato Bostonians still harbor resentment. All that being said I'm glad they are running the Nazi fucks off.

I am all for shouting the Nazis off I am just not for putting on a mask and picking up a baseball bat in order to dwindle their ranks. I am unwilling to trade white hoods for black scarves.

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Lotta shanty Irish in bahston. The Pinnacle of white trash.