Robert Mueller makes move that suggests he's going after Mike Pence also

Robert Mueller makes move that suggests he's going after Mike Pence also

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is closing in on Trump from so many angles it’s hard to keep track.It’s only a matter of time before Trump is removed from office. 

The only question is whether or not Mike Pence will go down with him and from the looks of it, he will. 

Michael Flynn was the beginning of the end for the current administration. The New York Times is reporting that Robert Mueller is now asking for the White House to turn over documents pertaining to Flynn’s employment as a foreign agent and with the Trump campaign. 

Mueller is supposedly investigating whether Flynn was getting kickbacks from his time on the Trump campaign, which would be classified as fraud. 

Why is this significant for Mike Pence? 

Flynn has already admitted to the Trump team that he was a paid foreign agent, but he was still hired for the National Security Adviser position. Mike Pence knew Michael Flynn was a criminal, but claimed his innocence anyways. 

Mueller’s investigation into these kickbacks brings up the question, did Pence know about those too? If Pence knew about these crimes then he committed obstruction of justice. 

At: http://www.bluedotdaily.com/makes-move-that-suggests-hes-going-after-mike-pence-also/ 

SEE YA MIKEY!

again he has no option but to turn every stone he has to find something real or not .

I just cant wait for the Russia scandal to come out and wikki kicks the stool out from them to expose all the deep embedded fraud  

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

This place is loaded with fascist CUNTS and Nazis :guzzle: what a collection of vile human garbage 

Coming from an overtly white nationalist like yourself, that is rich... What may be even richer is the fact you are a US white nationalist... From Canada. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again he has no option but to turn every stone he has to find something real or not .

I just cant wait for the Russia scandal to come out and wikki kicks the stool out from them to expose all the deep embedded fraud  

:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

laugh it up  . why do you think he has been down so many ave ? are all these people deep imbedded with Russia ? if so we have a real prob and should not be that hard to expose with so many people connected .

I have only seen 1 documented money trail from Russia to a political campaign .  that was in exchange for political favors to get a sale approved

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

laugh it up  . why do you think he has been down so many ave ? are all these people deep imbedded with Russia ? if so we have a real prob and should not be that hard to expose with so many people connected .

I have only seen 1 documented money trail from Russia to a political campaign .  that was in exchange for political favors to get a sale approved

I'm laughing because you live in a self inflicted fake news dream world

:lmao:

Really

so there is no money trail from Russia to the Clinton foundation the correlates to any political favors ?

of Muller has not been down every ave working on this so called slam dunk . so what has this grand jury been up to lol

BTW I watch way more CNN than anything else I like the comic relief.

but I also love looking up there fairy tails  for facts you should try it some time  

Edited by Ez ryder

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really

so there is no money trail from Russia to the Clinton foundation the correlates to any political favors ?

of Muller has not been down every ave working on this so called slam dunk . so what has this grand jury been up to lol

BTW I watch way more CNN than anything else I like the comic relief.

but I also love looking up there fairy tails  for facts you should try it some time  

Clinton Foundation.....

Since you supposedly like Google, why don't you look up how long the Enron or Watergate investigations took.  Both are far less complicated than this maggots nest.  And as far as grand juries go...why don't you look up the percentage rate of grand juries impaneled vs whether or not indictments are issued.

So dumb

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Coming from an overtly white nationalist like yourself, that is rich... What may be even richer is the fact you are a US white nationalist... From Canada. 

You don't have the fucking remotest fucking clue what the hell you are talking about pawn, you know not one fucking fact about me so just shut your whore mouth :finger: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Clinton Foundation.....

Since you supposedly like Google, why don't you look up how long the Enron or Watergate investigations took.  Both are far less complicated than this maggots nest.  And as far as grand juries go...why don't you look up the percentage rate of grand juries impaneled vs whether or not indictments are issued.

So dumb

Yah a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich we know the fairytales :guzzle: IceWhelcher