Democrats are historically racist

21 minutes ago, oleroule said:

1. if you let fascists rewrite history, removing actual history (including factual slave ownership), is it history?

2. you'd know.

See now what the fuck makes you think the left would want to remove the history of slavery? You think you're gonna get a nice little chunk of the Black vote if you could just teach those poor uneducated folks about Democrats and the KKK 50+ years ago?

Let's talk about John Mason.   In the small town of Windsor CT is a bronze statue of the man see link John Mason .  Every year a small group of Indians make a journey up to the statue and splash it with red paint in order to symbolize his brutal treatment of the indigenous people of the area in which he explored.  Is it better to keep the statue and atleast have a discussion about history or should it just be torn down and forgotten to the sands of time? 

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

See now what the fuck makes you think the left would want to remove the history of slavery? You think you're gonna get a nice little chunk of the Black vote if you could just teach those poor uneducated folks about Democrats and the KKK 50+ years ago?

back to identity politics again?

you still don't get why the left has lost 1000+ seats nationally.

i don't care about the black vote...or the white vote...or the gay vote...or the illegal immigrant vote.

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

i don't care about the black vote...or the white vote...or the gay vote...or the illegal immigrant vote.

You should care about the illegal immigrant vote, without it Thrillery wouldn't have won the popular vote either :guzzle: 

16 minutes ago, oleroule said:

You can't care about something that doesn't exist.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only truly important question is this: If you had 100 Republicans and 100 Democrats right now today, How many of each would be racists. Outside of the @Mainecat's there would not be a lot of Dems. 

admitted or playing for the camera ? 

also is anti white racist yet or is it acceptable because of the "original sin"?

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

also is anti white racist yet or is it acceptable because of the "original sin"?

What does anti-white racism look like to you?

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

White liberal racism is a thing. A lot different than the overt version. I wouldn't deny that. A woman walking to the other side of the road because a black man is on her side would be an example. We can't really compare that to the alt-right and those who follow the overt version. While they are both racist, like everything their is a scale to it. If we took everyone at that rally, how many would have voted dem? That is a real problem for the Republican Party.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

White liberal racism is a thing. A lot different than the overt version. I wouldn't deny that. A woman walking to the other side of the road because a black man is on her side would be an example. We can't really compare that to the alt-right and those who follow the overt version. While they are both racist, like everything their is a scale to it. If we took everyone at that rally, how many would have voted dem? That is a real problem for the Republican Party.

not really how big of a issue is it that a massive percentage of thug life for ever vote to keep there benefits ? who do you think causes a larger stack of body's?

most reasonable people know that extreme group of people is very small and pretty much impudent.

even people who do not believe in pulling statues and banning flags do not want to associate with that crew of basement dwellers .

I would still say there are just as many racist people on the left as the right .

it is part of life

it is just as racist to create policy because you think because they are some other race than you they need a hand because they can not do it them self  . or creating different testing standards for a race of people . I would say that is extremely racist and demeaning .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not really how big of a issue is it that a massive percentage of thug life for ever vote to keep there benefits ? who do you think causes a larger stack of body's?

most reasonable people know that extreme group of KKK/white power people is very small and pretty much impudent.

even people who do not believe in pulling statues and banning flags do not want to associate with that crew of basement dwellers .

I would still say there are just as many racist people on the left as the right .

it is part of life

it is just as racist to create policy because you think because they are some other race than you they need a hand because they can not do it them self  . or creating different testing standards for a race of people . I would say that is extremely racist and demeaning .

4 hours ago, oleroule said:

1. if you let fascists rewrite history, removing actual history (including factual slave ownership), is it history?

2. you'd know.

History WAS written by our fascist leaders in the past and continues to be re-written. If you ever want to read the fascist playbook for domination, government overthrow, corporate success you can read it where they all did. It's called "The Gallic wars by Julius caesar. It's the playbook the Romans used to basically rule the world. Then used by the English and now, well you know the rest... I think for every ivy league fortunate son it is required reading. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Keith Ellison for 1

Al Sharpton

how many do you want

Al Sharpton deserves an award for his fine work getting Republicans panties in a bunch :lol: He really knows how to get you fuckers pissed.

56 minutes ago, oleroule said:

you're a hoot.

hopefully things will get better for you when you grow up.

I'm already doing just fine buddy.

53 minutes ago, oleroule said:

MILLION_001_10151544.jpg

Farrakhan.png

600b09201e1.jpg

Obama on Vacation? What is he doing? Reappropriating middle aged white men's lack of fashion sense?