Democrats are historically racist

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Everyone is racist, it is just to what extent.  I'd say the Dems would have plenty of bigots to go around.

It's gonna take more than a handful of Democrats to counter the fact that the Republican Party's platform itself is racist :lol: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's not a well thought out narrative is all. 

no not really.

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Are you really stupid enough to ask why an anti-racism movement doesn't protest Mosques or were you just in the mood to say something completely retarded for shits and giggles?

muslims are extremely racist but you keep trucking along little camper.

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

How so?

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can't say “nigger” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

Take that and apply it to the "Great American Families, Education, Healthcare, and Criminal Justice" section of the platform.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only truly important question is this: If you had 100 Republicans and 100 Democrats right now today, How many of each would be racists. Outside of the @Mainecat's there would not be a lot of Dems. 

:lmao: the DemonCUNTS are the segregationists always have been plus anti free speech anti gun you name it total bigots, racist fucks :finger2: 

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

They ripped down statue of a general opposed to slavery just because of whose side he fought on. Why not be consistent and oppose real slavery.........................If I haveto explain this to you. Please go get some sort of education and then come back and speak.

the all time dumbest fucking post in the history of the internet. 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Many Confederate statues, Monuments, Highways etc were erected to rewrite history, so removing them and putting them in a museum and offering a proper historical context is not erasing history.  Sorry

so you want to stop the rewriting of history be letting the left rewrite history.

gottcha.

Edited by oleroule

4 minutes ago, oleroule said:

so you want to stop the rewriting of history be letting the left rewrite history.

gottcha.

We're just proposing reverting back to the truth... I wouldn't call that rewriting history, it's more like un-rewriting history.

Just now, oleroule said:

truth according to whom?

Hopefully someone who didn't own black people as though they weren't real human beings. Also, hopefully not you, as you seem to sympathize with the slavers.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Hopefully someone who didn't own black people as though they weren't real human beings. Also, hopefully not you, as you seem to sympathize with the slavers.

1. why can't slave owners write history?...they made it.

2. no...but keep playing identity politics if it makes you feel good.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So rip up the constitution and deceleration of independence :lol: 

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

1. why can't slave owners write history?...they made it.

2. no...but keep playing identity politics if it makes you feel good.

1. If you let slave owners write history they might do something stupid like put statues celebrating Confederate leaders

2. Ok ok, I know you're not pro-Nazi... but, like, what's it like being on the same team as the Nazi's? 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So rip up the constitution and deceleration of independence :lol: 

Can you even tie your own shoes?

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

1. If you let slave owners write history they might do something stupid like put statues celebrating Confederate leaders

2. Ok ok, I know you're not pro-Nazi... but, like, what's it like being on the same team as the Nazi's? 

More than half the signatories of the constitution owned slave you stupid sodomite, Thomas Jefferson the main author of the deceleration of independence owned 600 slave you mindless know nothing FAGGOT :finger3: unfathomable what an ignoramus you are 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More than half the signatories of the constitution owned slave you stupid sodomite, Thomas Jefferson the main author of the deceleration of independence owned 600 slave you mindless know nothing FAGGOT :finger3: unfathomable what an ignoramus you are 

Not only did he own them he liked to fuck them as well.

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

1. if you let fascists rewrite history, removing actual history (including factual slave ownership), is it history?

2. you'd know.