Democrats are historically racist

Just now, hwytohell said:

http://www.bu.edu/professorvoices/2013/03/04/the-long-forgotten-racial-attitudes-and-policies-of-woodrow-wilson/     Look up al gore sr. (d) or that race relation builder  george wallace (d) :pc:

Gores old man has to be a big embarrement for the guy who almost beat Bush in 2000 :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No actual thoughts but leftard talking point clown posts what? :guzzle: 

D'Souza is about the saddest kind of hack that there is.  It's no wonder he's become a right wing media darling again.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 'We aren't racists, they are!!!'

:lol:

Still playing stupid partisan fuck fuck games, I see. 

Sad.

One part of the true historical record and the other imagined by fascists masquerading as ANTIFA :lmao: 

I think Antifa should remove the democratic party from America. They don't want, slave owners, racists and facists in power so get rid of the DNC.

When was the last time Antifa protested a mosque and ripped down a statue of Mohammed? Ill wait..............................

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I think Antifa should remove the democratic party from America. They don't want, slave owners, racists and facists in power so get rid of the DNC.

When was the last time Antifa protested a mosque and ripped down a statue of Mohammed? Ill wait..............................

Talk about grasping at straws, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Talk about grasping at straws, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? :lol: 

They ripped down statue of a general opposed to slavery just because of whose side he fought on. Why not be consistent and oppose real slavery.........................If I haveto explain this to you. Please go get some sort of education and then come back and speak.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only truly important question is this: If you had 100 Republicans and 100 Democrats right now today, How many of each would be racists. Outside of the @Mainecat's there would not be a lot of Dems. 

But that's not what they are doing. They are trying to erase history...................kind of like...................facism.

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

But that's not what they are doing. They are trying to erase history...................kind of like...................facism.

Many Confederate statues, Monuments, Highways etc were erected to rewrite history, so removing them and putting them in a museum and offering a proper historical context is not erasing history.  Sorry

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

They ripped down statue of a general opposed to slavery just because of whose side he fought on. Why not be consistent and oppose real slavery.........................If I haveto explain this to you. Please go get some sort of education and then come back and speak.

Are you really stupid enough to ask why an anti-racism movement doesn't protest Mosques or were you just in the mood to say something completely retarded for shits and giggles?

29 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Let's deal, how about instead of removing the statues we replace all the plaques with new ones about how they were scumfuck pieces of shit fighting for their right to own human beings and retrofit them all with Dunce caps and a kick me sign on their back?

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only truly important question is this: If you had 100 Republicans and 100 Democrats right now today, How many of each would be racists. Outside of the @Mainecat's there would not be a lot of Dems. 

Everyone is racist, it is just to what extent.  I'd say the Dems would have plenty of bigots to go around.