These guys are everywhere

Ok. That was funny. His comment about doing your research was fucking hilarious. He's a fuck tard, but just his emotionless delivery made it great. Her face when he said that was priceless. Fucking CNN can't even get a hit with a drooling southerner positioned up tee-ball style. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok. That was funny. His comment about doing your research was fucking hilarious. He's a fuck tard, but just his emotionless delivery made it great. Her face when he said that was priceless. Fucking CNN can't even get a hit with a drooling southerner positioned up tee-ball style. 

I heard that shit live and I was crying. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He made her look the fool...

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

He made her look the fool...

He absolutely did. It is mind-boggling how bad CNN is. "Well sir I did do my homework. I read this quote to you, and I have a historian on, so how about that?" What a fucking moron. Can't even debate some slow fucking southerner. Outrageous. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He absolutely did. It is mind-boggling how bad CNN is. "Well sir I did do my homework. I read this quote to you, and I have a historian on, so how about that?" What a fucking moron. Can't even debate some slow fucking southerner. Outrageous. 

Funny thing is she had him on too make him look bad...and failed miserably.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Funny thing is she had him on too make him look bad...and failed miserably.

Lol it makes it even better. It's like when ___________ ______ was around. He could be so dead wrong on a topic, but would mop the floor with some people here regardless. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol it makes it even better. It's like when ___________ ______ was around. He could be so dead wrong on a topic, but would mop the floor with some people here regardless. 

:lol:

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Kind of, then he trumped it all up with the Lincoln vs Hitler comments :lol:

Well, she had a historian right there. Why not let them debate rather than just cutting him off... 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hardly. They cut him off because they were so ill prepared that they couldn't even debunk some inbred southern confederate day dreamer... 

He obviously cited a lot of facts that they were unable or unwilling to debunk

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

He obviously cited a lot of facts that they were unable or unwilling to debunk

How can you debunk a guy who won't even agree that the civil war was about slavery? :lol:

It's like debating Momo.

Just now, motonoggin said:

How can you debunk a guy who won't even agree that the civil war was about slavery? :lol:

It's like debating Momo.

He knew his stuff, there was a historian sitting there. It appeared to me as though he was citing historical facts. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He knew his stuff, there was a historian sitting there. It appeared to me as though he was citing historical facts. 

Where is the rest of the video....id like to see the bs the so called historian had to say.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's like debating Momo.

it may have been for some . but do you really think the average southern guy who went to fight was there for his right to own a slave even though he could not even afford a shit shack in the woods ?

or do you think the average guy was fighting to keep the federal government from telling them what to do and charge them for the honor ?  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it may have been for some . but do you really think the average southern guy who went to fight was there for his right to own a slave even though he could not even afford a shit shack in the woods ?

or do you think the average guy was fighting to keep the federal government from telling them what to do and charge them for the honor ?  

What did like 2% of the southern population own slaves?

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

https://www.civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah and the rich plantation owners managed to convince piss poor white boys to go fight the Yankees to protect their ill gotten gains. 

Works the same today as it did back then.

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I honestly have no idea . but I do know slavery was not a issue worth dying for when no one you knew could even afford a slave . you were much more likely to be a indentured servant  than have any one in your family own a slave . like I said the people paying the bills may have been fighting for the right to own people but that was not even close to all they or the solder was fighting for .

and IMHO they were not wrong if you take the ownership of people out of the equation.

in fact Montonogans peeps are still fighting for a lot of what the south  were fighting for

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

https://www.civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

Yeah and the rich plantation owners managed to convince piss poor white boys to go fight the Yankees to protect their ill gotten gains. 

Works the same today as it did back then.

Can you list your sources