MOAR WINNINGGZ !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The media has an agenda. But at the same time, I don't blame them from making it them vs him. He wants it that way. Then is surprised when they treat everything he says as if he were spitting on a newborn. Trump could have acted like a POTUS. He chose not to. Whether that was by design or because of the size of his ID, who knows. 

I gotta admit, the way he talks to the press is fucking hilarious. I just wish he wasn't our POTUS when he did it. We need some sort of break from the juvenile banter. 

They fucking hate that he has the gall to talk to them like that. If he was actually doing some good and not stepping on his dick every other day I would say bravo, but he is a straight up train wreck. He can't get out of his own way. That does not squarely rest with the media's smear campaign. 

Yup. I agree. That's the cold hard truth.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The media has an agenda. But at the same time, I don't blame them from making it them vs him. He wants it that way. Then is surprised when they treat everything he says as if he were spitting on a newborn. Trump could have acted like a POTUS. He chose not to. Whether that was by design or because of the size of his ID, who knows. 

I gotta admit, the way he talks to the press is fucking hilarious. I just wish he wasn't our POTUS when he did it. We need some sort of break from the juvenile banter. 

They fucking hate that he has the gall to talk to them like that. If he was actually doing some good and not stepping on his dick every other day I would say bravo, but he is a straight up train wreck. He can't get out of his own way. That does not squarely rest with the media's smear campaign. 

it dose not matter what he says . the pre election proved that . he made a decision to say fuck it I am calling all of you out no matter what . I would say over 1/2 of what the dipshits repost on here is 100% out of context a snippet of a 30 min off the cuff press conference .

true he could be more polished but that would not be neer as fun to watch . I would say most people who pay any attention at all know the score out of the press and take it for what it is worth    

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love the way he tells them to fuck off....I just wish he wasnt such an unintelligent moron

Unintelligent moron!!! LMAO!!  I changed my mind, YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!!! 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

the 24/7 echo chamber with a negative spin is for sure a character assassination 

Are you talking about the echo chamber of lies that come from Trump's mouth?

All politicians lie and bullshit but Trump has taken it to a level never seen before in this country.

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you talking about the echo chamber of lies that come from Trump's mouth?

All politicians lie and bullshit but Trump has taken it to a level never seen before in this country.

has he?  have you watched full press conference ? last week was a shinning example of what is going on .

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He's the guy who called out the media as the enemy because his base gobbles it up like Momo gobbles up special pudding. The problem is and always will be Trump himself, you can't govern when your whole agenda is based on axe grinding, his first and foremost position on HC is to destroy Obamacare because it's called "Obama"care, the thin skinned bastard can't stand anyone who disagrees or he perceives as having more spotlight than himself.

The presser at TT this past week was all about him riling up his base, and oh by the way Heather Heyers mom loves me, and BTW I have a home in Charlottesville the vineyard one the largest in the country..............you just have to throw the plug in no matter how serious the conversation is supposed to be.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

has he?  have you watched full press conference ? last week was a shinning example of what is going on .

Absolutely, he was unhinged, but I did learn according to him  that he own's one of the largest vineyards in the country, did you know that before the TT press conference?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Absolutely, he was unhinged, but I did learn according to him  that he own's one of the largest vineyards in the country, did you know that before the TT press conference?

great conference I  love how he talks to those worthless hacks . they are unhinged and h keeps pushing there buttons . pretty much how they all go now .lol good stuff 

10 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Reporting on Trump's own words and actions is not a character assassination.

:lol:

ben still has a little crush on trump, always will, and would never be completely honest and say hillary would be a significantly better president. it's just not in his blood.i haven't read this entire thread yet but i suspect he's thrown in a few digs at dems in here, to counter his weak trump attacks. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Obama said plenty of shit just as inflamatory as trump but he got nothing but positive spin no matter what he said......that is a good portion of the difference. I am totally unbiased and it is obvious to me 

:lol: fucking knew it. how about naming some of those things ya fucking putz.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

the media has made him toxic ......he is just too dumb to take the bullets out of their gun.

How is it the media's fault for simply reporting what he says and what is happening? 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's the guy who called out the media as the enemy because his base gobbles it up like Momo gobbles up special pudding. The problem is and always will be Trump himself, you can't govern when your whole agenda is based on axe grinding, his first and foremost position on HC is to destroy Obamacare because it's called "Obama"care, the thin skinned bastard can't stand anyone who disagrees or he perceives as having more spotlight than himself.

The presser at TT this past week was all about him riling up his base, and oh by the way Heather Heyers mom loves me, and BTW I have a home in Charlottesville the vineyard one the largest in the country..............you just have to throw the plug in no matter how serious the conversation is supposed to be.

did he actually say that? i thought i read where she didn't want to meet him. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

there is a coordinated character assassination afoot and while we havent enjoyed democracy in a long time this is just a blatant exposure of the fall of the 5th estate and the deep state coming out of the wood work

Again - specific examples of character assassination that are not related to his own actions?  

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

great conference I  love how he talks to those worthless hacks . they are unhinged and h keeps pushing there buttons . pretty much how they all go now .lol good stuff 

Of course you do...you are a mouthbreathing worthless and stupid hack.  No doubt about it your knuckles drag on the ground when you occasionally walk on two feet.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You may be the dumbest stooge on the planet Ballsack, your comprehension level is like -500, unfuckingbelievable moron you are :flush: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That's fake news Slinger and character assassination :snack: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

My Trump side came out and I used a little hyperbole, so I will leave you with a story of what was actually said:

After Donald Trump made brief remarks on Monday condemning white supremacists and neo-Nazis in broad terms, Charlottesville, Virginia, victim Heather Heyer's mother—whose name is Susan Bro—issued a statement thanking him for "the words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred." Trump said during his already-infamous press conference the next day that he "really appreciated" Bro's "beautiful statement"—but also reiterated his earlier argument that "bad people" on "both sides" in Charlottesville were responsible for violence and that "some very fine people" had been involved in the "Unite the Right" rally. (To be clear, "Unite the Right" was organized by a known extremist and advertised as a "pro-white demonstration" via a Nazi-themed poster.)

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/18/charlottesville_victim_heather_heyer_s_mother_says_she_will_not_speak_to.html

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Russian Dossier ......fucking retard

That wasn't manufactured by the media now was it and in fact, many mainstream media organizations criticized Buzzfeed for releasing it.  As time goes by, it proves to be more and more credible and is still being investigated by Mueller.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

That wasn't manufactured by the media now was it and in fact, many mainstream media organizations criticized Buzzfeed for releasing it.  As time goes by, it proves to be more and more credible and is still being investigated by Mueller.

Sweet fuck :lol: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Of course you do...you are a mouthbreathing worthless and stupid hack.  No doubt about it your knuckles drag on the ground when you occasionally walk on two feet.  

such a clever little man who has been 100% incorrect about every thing he has predicted and said in 2 years,. good job aquard man