MOAR WINNINGGZ !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He lost an Evangelical Pastor off of his Evangelical Advisory Board now too as well as a whole bunch of people from his digital Advisory Board 

:lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/18/trump-commerce-department-advisory-board-resignations-241791

the media has made him toxic ......he is just too dumb to take the bullets out of their gun.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the media has made him toxic ......he is just too dumb to take the bullets out of their gun.

The Teflon is starting to wear off and all of the stupid shit he's been saying for years is finally starting to have an effect.  These are self inflicted wounds.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The Teflon is starting to wear off and all of the stupid shit he's been saying for years is finally starting to have an effect.  These are self inflicted wounds.

to a certain extent ......its mostly all nothing but he is harming himself endlessly by not putting a filter on his retarded mouth 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/citing-trump-remarks-most-presidents-arts-council-quits-154920830.html

Trump is a fucking mouth breathing retard , that is why nobody wants to work with him.....the man is dumb and has zero fundamental understanding of not one single major issue as far as I can tell

Trump is not dumb, far from it. He is an arrogant punk, but definitely not stupid. 

Same with you. I don't think you're stupid. I think you're an asshole, but I don't think you're stupid. There is a difference.  :ass:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

to a certain extent ......its mostly all nothing but he is harming himself endlessly by not putting a filter on his retarded mouth 

Hey RETARDO!!! Do you remember when Trump was campaigning, what he said about the media????? When did you ever hear such vitriol against the media in a presidential campaign? NEVER!!!  

So, why is he crying now, he asked for the fuckin' fight, and he got it!!

Personally, I don't think too much bothers this guy. Multi-BILLIONAIRE, 5 clean, neat kids, 2 attractive ex-wives, a gorgeous presnt wife, and he curb-stomped everybody in his path, to the PRESIDENCY of the United States. 

Just my .02c, but I don't think they will take him down. Unless they find some tax/financial shit on him,  I don't think they will get him. 

I love watching him talk to the press.

yes you jen from fake news MSNBC

yes you todd from fake news CNN do you have a actual question or do you just want to talk at me again?

fucking priceless and they are doing all they can to retaliate . the fucking cum stains have never been called on there bull shit and now every time he talks directly to them he calls them out .

of course no cunts who get the spoon fed Huff po or CNN get the pleasure of watching there propaganda god get beat down but who cares it would just make them sad any way 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I love watching him talk to the press.

yes you jen from fake news MSNBC

yes you todd from fake news CNN do you have a actual question or do you just want to talk at me again?

fucking priceless and they are doing all they can to retaliate . the fucking cum stains have never been called on there bull shit and now every time he talks directly to them he calls them out .

of course no cunts who get the spoon fed Huff po or CNN get the pleasure of watching there propaganda god get beat down but who cares it would just make them sad any way 

I love the way he talks to the press :lol: 

moto and .7bhen should like the way he makes the biased media so pissed off

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If it's this bad of a bloodbath 7 months in, there's going to be a whole lot of shit flying the next 3 years. 

there is a coordinated character assassination afoot and while we havent enjoyed democracy in a long time this is just a blatant exposure of the fall of the 5th estate and the deep state coming out of the wood work

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I love the way he talks to the press :lol: 

moto and .7bhen should like the way he makes the biased media so pissed off

that alone is worth price of admission. fucking priceless . deep down they know it is true and it burns there  tender little asses  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

that alone is worth price of admission. fucking priceless . deep down they know it is true and it burns there  tender little asses  

I love the way he tells them to fuck off....I just wish he wasnt such an unintelligent moron

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there is a coordinated character assassination afoot and while we havent enjoyed democracy in a long time this is just a blatant exposure of the fall of the 5th estate and the deep state coming out of the wood work

So true. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Reporting on Trump's own words and actions is not a character assassination.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Reporting on Trump's own words and actions is not a character assassination.

the 24/7 echo chamber with a negative spin is for sure a character assassination 

Just now, f7ben said:

I love the way he tells them to fuck off....I just wish he wasnt such an unintelligent moron

I love how he starts with them, I just wish there was another level of intelligence to know when to level it out.