Neo Nazis?

Neo Nazis?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Neo Nazis be allowed to assemble at all in the US?

• YES
    • NO

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Killing agents of state power isn't genocide. It's a public service.

You have a problem

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

NeoStoner is the biggest fascist on here, he has been advocating murder and execution all over the place, biggest hypocrite on the site :flush: 

He thinks he is antifa just because he reads a few antifa tweets on the shitter eating doritos after smoking a bong.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can pretend however you want, but anyone who has been here more than two days knows the truth. You are just another baby boomer bigot hiding behind excuses and party affiliation in hopes of covering up the fact you are a racist.

Do you hate Muslims?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not even a bit. Next question? I've proven how I feel about race through my posts. You just don't want to believe that even as a conservative, I am fully invested in equality. SBYL ya old bigot. 

:lol: Sure....but as a compassionate conservative it's simply not a priority :snack:

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not even a bit. Next question? I've proven how I feel about race through my posts. You just don't want to believe that even as a conservative, I am fully invested in equality. SBYL ya old bigot. 

Says the racist FIB hater. :bigfinger:

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Conservative :lmao::lol::lol2: 

57 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Okaaayyyyy suuuuure

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!

If only you and you kind would protest against sloth , vandalism, and extortion 👍

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

OMG, it wouldn't be funny if it wasn't so true

Probably be communists next so they can include China then maybe little green men from outer space the other aliens :guzzle: 

The FREE SPEECH group only attracted about 50 people. About 10,000 BLMs and liberals marched from Roxbury ( black ) to the Common. The police had all they could do to get the 50 out of there. 

The police ended up arresting about 15 of the BLM/libs. 

No major fights, or injuries. 500 cops on duty. 

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh for fucks sake.....what an assinine statement.

Shut up asshole 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry sleepr that was President Trump that tweeted that

Right over you sheeplike head.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? 

My apologies XLT, ,,, that was supposed to be directed to the laziest, union slacker to ever post on FS, a pos that seems to defend union sloth, vandalism, greed and extortion no matter how inexcusable, 

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

The FREE SPEECH group only attracted about 50 people. About 10,000 BLMs and liberals marched from Roxbury ( black ) to the Common. The police had all they could do to get the 50 out of there. 

The police ended up arresting about 15 of the BLM/libs. 

No major fights, or injuries. 500 cops on duty. 

Only BLM and ANTIFA arrested the violent and antifreespeech :dunno:  Big fucking surprise