Neo Nazis?

Neo Nazis?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Neo Nazis be allowed to assemble at all in the US?

• YES
    • NO

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No, bulshit is you trying to say that freedom of speech is only for certain people or certain groups. That's what pure bullshit is. 

never once said that, freedom of speech isn't about spewing hatred towards a group of people or religion.  Neo Nazi's have one message and one only same goes for many others. 

Once these fucks started carrying touches denouncing Jews they lost my support but they have yours that is clear.  They do have the right to love General Lee or anyone they wish and voice about it.  That isn't what they did, they chose to wish Jews off the planet - no respect for them

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

never once said that, freedom of speech isn't about spewing hatred towards a group of people or religion.  Neo Nazi's have one message and one only same goes for many others. 

Once these fucks started carrying touches denouncing Jews they lost my support but they have yours that is clear.  They do have the right to love General Lee or anyone they wish and voice about it.  That isn't what they did, they chose to wish Jews off the planet - no respect for them

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, no matter what. Just because it doesn't fit your Liberal agenda, doesn't mean you can pick and choose. 

If it's ok for NFL players to kneel during the national anthem, because that's their right to free speech, than KKK, Neo's and any other pro white groups have their right to express their beliefs too.  

To say otherwise, just shows what a hypocrite and a complete fucking retard you are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You don't get it do you? Everybody has my support for freedom of speech.....everybody! It doesn't matter if I like them or not, if I respect them or not or if I support them or not. Everyone here is protected under the First Amendment to the freedom of speech

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

defending their right to spew hatred towards Jews and whoever else is defending them.  NO other way to look at it

This is not what America stands for

neonazis.jpg

Hey idiot , you have ZERO FUCKING BUSINESS running off at the mouth about about what America stands for . 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, no matter what. Just because it doesn't fit your Liberal agenda, doesn't mean you can pick and choose. 

If it's ok for NFL players to kneel during the national anthem, because that's their right to free speech, than KKK, Neo's and any other pro white groups have their right to express their beliefs too.  

To say otherwise, just shows what a hypocrite and a complete fucking retard you are. 

bold - are you saying its a left thing to not be pro hate?  seems odd

Okay - you have 2 kids, one is yours and the other is just a fucking idiot.  You would support this person saying to your child that they are ugly, fat, worthless piece of shit, because he is only expressing himself.  Do you tell your child he is right and has the right to do so suck it the fuck up?  Free Speech is free speech right?

Where is the line for you? 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You don't get it do you? Everybody has my support for freedom of speech.....everybody! It doesn't matter if I like them or not, if I respect them or not or if I support them or not. Everyone here is protected under the First Amendment to the freedom of speech

so yelling FIRE in a crowd movie theater is okay in your books no matter how many get trampled dead? 

Do you have freedom of speech at work? 

so many places you don't have this right, yet you claim its allowed everywhere no matter what or who = laughable

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

WRONG AGAIN FAIL is basically the dumbest fuck on the planet just so you know :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so yelling FIRE in a crowd movie theater is okay in your books no matter how many get trampled dead? 

Do you have freedom of speech at work? 

so many places you don't have this right, yet you claim its allowed everywhere no matter what or who = laughable

You're one dense mother fucker you know that :lol2:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

free to say what I want when I want...  true or not?

Sorry dude I'm not playing stupid games with stupid people. Research freedom of speech here in the states a little bit. Educate yourself 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Okay - you have 2 kids, one is yours and the other is just a fucking idiot.  You would support this person saying to your child that they are ugly, fat, worthless piece of shit, because he is only expressing himself.  Do you tell your child he is right and has the right to do so suck it the fuck up?  Free Speech is free speech right?

I draw the line at you're a complete fucking retard 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sorry dude I'm not playing stupid games with stupid people. Research freedom of speech here in the states a little bit. Educate yourself 

Maybe you should and show me that there isn't any limitations set out.  I will wait

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I draw the line at you're a complete fucking retard 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Actually I take that back. You're not a retard.   Retarded people are way smarter than you.

I expected this, usually when you are beaten down insults makes you feel strong again

You want to defend nazi's or even join them makes no difference to me

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That happens all the time.  Sticks and stones, but now names are even worse.:lol:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maybe you should and show me that there isn't any limitations set out.  I will wait

So tell me, do these limitations include everything the neo-nazis were chanting as they were walking down the street the other night? Or is that covered under free speech? How many of them were arrested for what they were saying? This is after all what we're talking about still isn't it? How about the mean and hateful shit that other groups say?

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

free to say what I want when I want...  true or not?

True. But there is consequences for yelling fire in a movie theatre. Know that. That's not the point here though. The point is they have a right to gather and do their protest. 

:bc: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

True. But there is consequences for yelling fire in a movie theatre. Know that. That's not the point here though. The point is they have a right to gather and do their protest. 

:bc: 

sure I agree and should have been condemned by the President right off the bat. 

full circle

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Advocating genocide isn't legitimate speech.

It's just like yelling fire in a crowded theatre. It's only purpose is to harm people. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

same,  mine also sat out the remainder of the war in a POW camp after being captured in the Ardennes.  

What I find funny about the thread is should MC really be the one calling anyone out on racist hate when you look back on his comments over the years about the Japanese

My dislike for the Japanese is due to their attack on our country. Unlike many here I have zero problems with any other ethnic group.